61

Monica pov

We were all inside now and I was standing with Emmett, who had his arms around me and Stefan and rose next to us.

"When aro wants someone from coven, it's never long before evidence turns up proving that that coven committed a crime"

"So he's done this before?" Bella asked and look over at me and back at the guy.

"It happens so rarely I never realize it was a pattern" he responds

"He only saves one person who's thoughts he claims are appealing" Carlisle told us.

I sigh and look up at Emmett.
I'm scared.

"This person always have a ability and always giving a place with the guard"

"This is all about Alice, he has no one like her" Edward speaks up.

"Which is why she left" Bella said

"Why dose he need witnesses?" Emmett asked pulling me closer to him.
"To spread the word that justice has been served"

"After he slaughter a entire coven"

"Benjamin, tia, we're leaving"

"And what makes you think he would be just satisfied with Alice?, what's to stop him for going after Benjamin next or zafrena or Monica or anyone who has a gift?" Edward said and I nod agreeing with him.

"Carlisle might not ask you to fight but I will for the sake of my family and yours and for the way you want to live" he finished.
No one says anything for a minute.
Jacob stands up.
"The pack will fight, never been afraid of vampires" he said

Everyone else then join in.
"That didn't take much" I hear and turn to glare at the white haired one.

"Don't start" I said and Emmett kiss me.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that" Edward said

"We will see"

I go to walk off when Bella grabs my arm I look at her and she nods at me.
I know what she means.
We stick together throw this.

I nod back at her and walk off.