12

Monica pov

Today I was going to la push to see Sam.
Never thought I would after last time but I guess I will.

I would have just went and spent time with Emmett but he and the others are going hunting or whatever and Bella is with Jacob.

I get in my car and drive off.

I think I will tell Sam the truth.
Hopefully he don't kill me.

Time skip

I get out the car at Sam house.
I noticed that people are here.

They look at me and I look at them.
Oh god kill me now.

They are sexy though.
Half of them don't have shirts on.

I walk up to the house and some of them stand up.

"Where is Sam?" I asked

"Who's asking?" This dude said and I glare at him.

He bet not test me or I swear I'm taking this purse and jacket off.

"A friend" I say

"What friend" he ask
Ok now he wants to get smacked.
"Listen here bitch I'm tired of you and your damn questions, you either move out my way or get Sam or get your ass KICKED BECAUSE IM NOT THE ONE!" I yell

"MONICA!" A voice yelled and Sam comes out.
He also don't have a shirt on.

What type of shit is this?.

"I see your temper hasn't changed" he said

"Oh well I try but then the inner bitch comes out and plus your friend here was getting on my damn nerves so next time give him a fucking warning to not talk to me" I huff.

"I was wondering how long it will take you to come here" he said

"You knew I was back?, how?"

"Your dad" he said

I nod at that.
Not surprised.
My dad always watched over Sam.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked and he nods.
The boys leave and me and Sam walk in the house.
It's just as I remember it.

A few things are different.

"What is it you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"I lied to you Sam!" I said and he looks confused.

"About what?"

"About the baby, I didn't have a miscarriage, I went to Florida and had our baby her name is sunjay and now she's three years old" I say and he starts shaking.
Sam had a little anger problem I knew but I had still loved him.

"YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT TO ME WHY!" He yelled and I flinched

"I don't know!, I'm sorry ok" I cry out.

"Your sorry?!, no Monica I don't want to hear that I want answers, you had support and I wanted that baby I wanted our daughter and you time her away, you always talked how your dad was a villain but you are turning into him" he said and I froze.

He's right.

"Sam I can bring her here, she knows who you are, we can be a family sorta" I said and he shakes his head.

"Why wait all this time!" He yelled

"I DONT KNOW!" I yelled.

He storms outside and I see the boys are back.

They try to calm Sam down and next thing I know Sam changed into this big ass wolf.

I scream and move back some.

Time skip

"So let me get this fucking straight, not only did you almost kill my ass but you and them are werewolves or shifters or whatever and my parents are one too!" I say and they nod at me.

I fall back on the couch.

"So if my mom and dad are shifters then am I one?, is sunjay one?" I asked and look at Sam.

"We don't know if your one, females are not supposed to shift but your mother did and so far she's been the only one" Sam explain to me.

"I need so Tylenol" I say and hold my head.

"Hey at least your not a leech" Paul said and I glare at him

"You mean a vampire and no I'm not but my boyfriend is so that's nice" I say

"Wait your dating one of the Cullens?" Sam asked and I nod.

"I don't want to talk about this, I need to go see my dad and yell at him" I say and grab my purse and run out the door and to my car.

This is all becoming to much for me.