10

Monica pov

I sit down on Bella's bed eating some pizza while she did homework.

"So what happened with Emmett?" She asked

"He came over we talk for a second and then BAMBOO we are kissing and taking clothes off and next thing I know we're having hot steamy sex in the shower and let me tell you, he is HUGE like so big that I didn't think it would fit I mean I remember Sam being big but damn" I stars fanning myself and Bella rolls her eyes at me.

"I didn't need to know about Sam and Emmett's Uhh size" she said and I laugh.

"So are you and Edward gonna date or have hot sex?!" I basically stand on her bed.

"Ok ok no no we Uhh we are not doing that, I'm an virgin and will be for a while!"

"Ok I'm sorry" I say and lay back down with a chuckle.

"I don't think there human" Bella suddenly said as she was on her computer.
Which really I thought she was doing homework.

"What you mean?" I ask and sit up.

"Think about it, they don't eat they're always cold and when they saved us they stopped the van with their bare hands and left marks to prove it" she explained and I stand up and walk over to her to look at the computer screen.

"You think they are vampires?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I do but they are different because they don't hurt us" she said

"But what if that's what they want us to think?"

She shakes her head.

"They would have just killed us not get to know us" she said and I nod

"I guess so, when me and Emmett was done having sex he apologized about the marks, I thought they were just regular love marks but maybe to him it was more, OH MY GOD!"

"What?"

"I told Edward to tell Emmett to come over my house today"

"Ok well tell him your here and things changed" she said and I nod.

I take my phone and text Emmett as I don't think I'm stable to talk to him right now.

I then throw my phone.

Me and Bella just stare At each other, not believing what we just found out.

Time skip

I was staying with Bella for the night as I didn't want to go home because Emmett might still show up and I would be by myself.

Sucks my mom isn't off tonight.

I lay down and slowly but surely fall asleep.

Flashback/dream

I was laying on my bed with my baby next to me.
I told Sam that I had a miscarriage but really I lied and went to Florida to have my baby.

I feel bad for lying to Sam but it had to be done.

I pick my baby up and smile.
"Your beautiful" I say to her.

She moves a little bit but don't cry

"I love you so much sunjay" I say

I gasped awake and look over at Bella who is still sleep.

I feel that my face is wet and know I was crying.

I try not to have these dreams or flashbacks but they always come.
Maybe it's guilt.

I get up and go to the bathroom and wash my face.
I look at the clock on the wall and see we only have ten minutes before we have to get up for school so might as well get dressed.

I walk out the bathroom and over to Bella who's sleep on the bed.
I smirk and set up my phone and press record and go get a cup and fill it up with water.

I cover my mouth to hold in my laughs and walk to her slowly.

I turn to the Camera and hold a tombs up and look back and pour the water on her.
She gasped awake and I bust out laughing.
She glares at me and push me which makes me fall on the floor.

"Ouch" I say and but see her wet hair and start laughing again.

Time skip

We leave out the house and get to school and we look over across the parking lot and over to emmett and Edward.

Me and Bella nod to each other.
She walks towards the forest and Edward follows her and as much as I want to go and make sure she's alright I can't as she would be mad at me.
Plus I have my own situation to deal with.

I see rose glare at me but I could care less.
She is welcome to try me and get that ass whopping.

I shake my head and hurry into the school.

Never a day in my life I've been to school without Bella.
It's weird being here.

I go to class and sit down.
I try to focus on the lesson but I can't.

When the bell rings I walk out the building and to my car.
No one is in the parking lot.

I was about to open the car door when suddenly Emmett is in front of me.
I jump and scream but he covers my mouth.

"Sorry for scaring you but we need to talk so, keys" he said and hold out his hands for my car keys.
I slowly give them to him and walk to the other side and get in.

He starts the car and I just watch him.
I have no clue where he's taking us.