27

Monica pov

Monica pov

I was getting ready to go out and go to my doctors appointment when my phone rings and I see it's a number I don't know.

"Hello?" I say into the phone while putting my stuff in my purse.

"Monica" they said and I froze.
"How did you get this number?" I asked

"Sam" he answers and I roll my eyes.

'I should have known better' I think and shake my head.

"Monica I love you and I know your angry with me but I need you, I said those things because I had too, so you would be mad at me and not try to be sad, I thought that if I said those things you would forget about me and find love and now that I'm back I didn't know, wait no I know I can't live without, I love your shortness even though you hate it and I love your long black hair and whatever you do with it, I love your daughter sunjay as if she was my own, I love you brown eyes and how they get lighter when your happy, I love how you want to fight anyone who stands in your way, I love the color of your fur when you shift, I love everything about you and I want To marry you one day and kick the volturi ass" he said and I was left tears fall down my face.

I give out a little chuckle and look down and shake my head.
"Emmett pleas don't, just don't" I cry out and wipe some of my tears
"Don't what?!, Monica is it to hard to believe I love you?!"

"YES!, because you left me!, you left us" I cry

"I know but it wasn't by choice, I promise Monica" he said and I shake my head.

"Emmett something happened" I decided to tell him but he won't know where I'm at.

"What happened?, are you ok?" He was getting worried and that's understandable.

"Emmett just shut up, just let me talk" I take a deep breath and talk.

"I'm pregnant I'm now five months, even though my doctor said I'm bigger than what I'm supposed to be, he's a big boy" I chuckle and hear Emmett chuckle too.

"But Monica I'm a vampire that's not possible" he said

"It is Emmett I read about it but it only happened because I'm a shifter but Uhh Emmett this is our baby" I say

I don't know why or how but I could just feel his smile threw the phone.
"Mommy who's that?" Jay ask coming into the room.

"It's Emmy" I said and she gets a big smile on her face.

"Let me talk to Emmy bear" she said and hold her hand up for the phone.

I give it to her and watch as she tells Emmett about her day and stuff.

I smile and rub my stomach.
She gives the phone back to me and run off.

"Where are you Monica?, let me be there for you too" he begs

"I will think about it" I say and hang up the phone.
The doorbell rings and I walk over to it and open it to see Daniel.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date?, whit me?" He said

"I can't" I said and watch as the smile leaves his face.

"It's cool" he said

"I'm sorry I'm just not looking for that and we have such a good friendship" I tell him and he nods.

"It's fine Monica, let me just go" he said and walks away.

I sigh and close the door and lean against it.
'Who knew life would be this hard?' I think to myself and just decide to stay home.