55/filler

So someone asked me to write some chapters about Bella and Monica before they went to forks and met Emmett and Edward.

Young Monica pov

Me and Bella were in her room in Florida.
We had the hose to ourselves sense our moms went out.
They trust us and by us I mean Bella.

Bella is 14 and I'm 13 with braces.

I look at Bella.
"So what we're gonna do?" I ask her "I don't know about you but I'm about to do my homework" she said and sat next to me on the bed.

"Come on Bella" I whine.

"Why don't you sing?, you love that" she told me and I think for a second and nod.
"Ok" I said and stand up.

I grab the set my parents brought me to sing with.
I put it in the middle of the room "ready for the show sexy" I smirk and she rolls her eyes at me.
"Stop saying that" she told me.
I roll my eyes at her now.
"I will say what I want and we both know this" I said and set everything up.

Once I was done I grab Bella's books and paper and throw it aside.
"Listen and watch me" I said and she nods slow but she has a hint of irradiation from me taking her stuff.

I grab the mic and my phone and find the song I want to sing.

After I was done she looks confused but claps for me.
I bow and thank her.
"That was great but that sounds like a love song" she said and I sit my mic down.
"I love you Bella" I said and she tilted her head.
So I do the most stupidest thing ever....I kissed her.

I then pull away and she looks confused.
"W-why how d- when did you?" She stutter "I don't know when I start liking you like this but it happened" I say and look down at the floor.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I say and stand up and run to the bathroom and close and lock the door and slide down it with tears in my eyes.

I cover my mouth so Bella won't hear me as I start to cry.
'I'm so stupid!, why would I kiss her?, why did I start liking her?' Is all that's going threw my head.

I hear knocking on the door.
"Go away" I said lowly.
"No so you might as well open the door" she said and I shake my head even though she can't see me.

"No!" I yell and more tears fall.

"Monica rayon Ashley" she said and I sigh and stand up and open the door.
She looks at me and I look at her.
"Stop crying and come here" she said and grab my hand.

She leads me up to the attic where we come to play sometime and just talk.
We sit down and she grands my face and kiss me.
I go wide eye and kiss her back.

We then pull away.
"I thought that" I start but she shakes her head.
"I do" she said and I kiss her again.