24

Thanks to @binkleys23 for the idea🥰.

Monica pov

The next day I get up and decided that I will call Sam.

I can't go back to emmett and the rest and act like everything is ok.
That's a big no no right now.

"Mommy!" Sunjay yells as she runs into my room.
"Yes baby?" I ask as she climbed on my bed and cuddle to me.
"When can I see daddy?" She ask me and I sigh.
"Soon baby, now go pick out something to wear and we can go" I tell her and she kiss my cheek and climb off the bed, then run off.
I smile and get up my own self and get dressed.

"Mommy I stuck!" Jay yells and I walk out my room to hers and see her struggling to get her shirt on

I smile and help her with the rest of her clothes.

"You did a good job baby" I said and hug her to me

I then let her go and watch as she go and play with her toys.
I walk out her room and to the kitchen and pick up the stuff I knocked down yesterday.

I then sit down and pull out my phone.
I pull up sam's contact.
My finger hover over the call button.
I look back down the hallway to where jay room is and sigh.

I press the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Monica!" He answers and I take a deep breath.
"Sam,hi"

"Where are you?, everyone is worried"

"I'm safe I promise and so is sunjay, we're both fine" I say and I hear him breath a sigh of relief.

"When you coming back?" He asked

"Sam I didn't call to talk about that, I called because sunjay miss you and I wanted to meet somewhere so she can see you" I respond.

"Wh- where you want to meet at?" He asked

"When I tell you, you got to come alone and no secret guest,ok?" I demand

"I promise it will just be me, now tell me where to meet you at" he said

Time skip

I sit at a park and wait for Sam as jay plays around with some other kids.

Soon someone sits next to me and I can recognize the smell of the person.
Sam.

I turn to him and see he's looking at sunjay.
"Hey" I say and finally he looks at me.

"Hi" he said and we just look in each other eyes for a second.
"Come home" he said and I huff,shaking my head.

"I'm not going there now do you want to spend time with your daughter or not" I say and he nods before getting up.

"Daddy!" Jay yells with the biggest smile on her face.
She runs to Sam and he hugs her.
I smile a little as they hug.

I watch as they go off and play.

My phone ding.
I look at it and see another text from Bella.

I clear it and put my phone in my pocket.

I rub my stomach softly and smile.

Time skip

Sam is holding jay who is sleep while we walk to go and get something to eat.

"So I need to tell you something" I say and he nods to let me know he's listening.

"I don't know how it happened but it did" I say and tear up.

"What did?" He asked looking confused.

"I'm pregnant and I know for a fact the baby belongs to emmett as he's the only one I slept with" I explained and he stops walking.

I stop to and look at him.
"You got pregnant by that leech?!" He sorta yelled and jay shift a little.

"Shut the hell up Sam!, and don't call him that" I said and start back walking.

"You got to be lying or your unsure" he said.

I chuckle and shake my head.
"I went to the doctor Sam"

"Then he's wrong" Sam said

"I would have thought that to if I didn't have this" I said and lift up my shirt to show him.

He go wide eye.
I show a lot when ever I get pregnant I see now.

I think it's because I'm so small.

"So your just fine having that thing grow inside of you?" He sneered.

"Sam don't make me slap the fuck out of you, you know what I shouldn't have told you or let you come but I did it for my daughter and I thought I could trust the person who used to be my best friend all those years ago but I guess not" I say and the tears fall as I'm so upset.

"No, I-I'm sorry Monica it just sucks to me" he said and I was confused.

"I always thought we would end up together and have this big family but then you got with Emmett and I got with Emily and that dream was well a dream and sometimes I guess I forget that" he said and I sigh.

"It seems like just yesterday I had just found out I was pregnant with sunjay and was mad at you and freaking out as I was just fourteen and you was sixteen" I told him and he nods.

"Yea I guess so" he said and I sniffled a little and hug him.

I breathe in his smell.
He always smelled like home to me.

"If you want you can stay a while so you can be with sunjay" I said and he smiles at me.

"That sounds nice but I can't stay long." He told me.
"Ok" I said and we walk to a food place and went to my apartment.