50

Without the hat,purse

Friendship is one of life's greatest treasures. Friends that are loyal are always there to make you laugh when you are down, they are not afraid to help you avoid mistakes and they look out for your best interest. This kind of friend can be hard to find, but they offer a friendship that will last a lifetime. Other friends may not be quite as loving. The pain caused by a friendship marred by betrayal is not easy to overcome. In fact, many poems find their inspiration from the joy brought about by a loving friendship or the pain caused by a failed friendship.

Monica pov

The next day I sit on Emmett lap as he reads a paper.
Jacob is standing at the window eating a sandwich while watching rose play with renesmee.

Edward and Bella then walk in.
Emmett smirks.

"Break a lot of stuff" he asked them

"Emmett...of course they did, we sure did" I smirk as Emmett kissed me.

"Emmett, Monica, no" she answers and Edward smiles and pull her close.

Bella then looks around.
"Where's renesmee?" She asked

"Outside with blondie" jake answers and I chuckle and shake my head.

Then the phone starts ringing.
"Is that Charlie?" She asked and I nod.
"He's been calling everyday" Carlisle said

"He's been pretty torn up lately" Jacob said

"Soon we will just have to tell him that you didn't make it" Carlisle said and I knew that wouldn't go well with Jacob.

"I'm sure gonna miss this place" Emmett said

"We will be back, we always do" Carlisle said

"I'm always gonna be here this is where my kids family is" I said and stand up.

Everyone looks at me.
"Babe" Emmett starts and I shake my head "if y'all leave so be it but I won't my parents and my family is here, my kids need that" I said and walked out the room.

"I'm with Monica" is the last thing I hear and I smile a little at jake.

I walk into my kids room and smile at them.
"What's wrong mommy?" Ka'mar asked me.
"Nothing baby, I promise" I said and hug him and sunjay to me.
"Mom are you sure?" Sunjay asked me and I nod.

"Let's go see grandma" I said and they cheer.
I get them dressed.

Emmett walks into the room.
"Hi daddy"
"Hi Emmy!" The kids yell.
I don't even look at Emmett.
"Hey guys, can I talk to mom real quick and you guys go talk to aunt Bella and uncle Eddie" he said and the kids nod and run out the room.

I huff and turn to Emmett and cross my arms.
"What can I do for you?" I ask

"I understand you don't want to leave but what if someone see Bella or the kids say something?, then what we're exposed and word gets back to the volturi and we're all dead" he said and I laugh sarcastically "I wish I knew that all this came with marrying you and having a son with you" I hiss and the look on Emmett's face makes me regret what I just said

Stupid hybrid emotions and stupid mouth.

"Wow ok Monica" he said and I go to grab him before he leaves but he move away from me and I feel hurt as I have a flashback of when he left me the first time.
I feel tears in my eyes.

I hurt him and myself.

With all the emotions I'm feeling I run and jump off the top floor and run off.

I need a moment to collect myself.