25

Monica pov

Sam went home and it was just me and sunjay again.

Well me,sunjay and the baby I'm pregnant with.

I made sure Sam wouldn't tell anyone about me being pregnant.
I told him he could tell people that me and sunjay is ok.

I haven't talked to the cullens who have called me or Bella or my parents.

I want them to see how it feels to be hurt and miss someone when they leave up out of nowhere.

Third POV

Emmett sat in his room with his head in his hands.

The others and Bella was downstairs.

Emmett was trying to think of a way to get Monica or pray that she answers the phone.
He haven't feed in who knows how long.

His eyes was black and he just looked depressed.

Downstairs the others where sitting around.

"He's so sad, I never seen Emmett like this" jasper said sorta slumped down in his seat as Emmett's sad emotions was taken a troll on him.
Edward could hear all of Emmett's thoughts and knew how sad he was.

Bella looks down and play with her fingers.
She regents everything she said to Monica.
'Why did I even say those things?, over some boy?, yeah I love Edward but Monica is my everything and I lost her' is all Bella thought.
She was sorta happy Edward couldn't hear her thoughts.

"It's my fault she's gone" Bella whisper and the others look at her.

"We had just seen each other for the first time in months and we argued" Bella said and Edward holds her closer to him.

"So it's you fault that my best friend is up there basically dying!" Rosalie yelled.
Stefan grabs her and pulled her to him,
Yeah he was upset too but it was all of there fault to.

"It's not just Bella's fault, Edward is the one to blame really, if you wouldn't have decided for us to leave we wouldn't be here in this situation" Stefan said to Edward.

"Guys stop" Carlisle says.

"No Stefan is right none of us wanted to leave but he did for his stupid human" rose said.
Rosalie might not show it but she liked Monica way better than Bella.

"Plus we didn't vote to leave but sense Edward is Carlisle favorite he agreed" Stefan said and him and rose walked off upstairs to go and be with Emmett.

"Is that true?" Bella asked Edward and he don't say anything.
She got her answer when he didn't respond.

Esme gets up and walk away to go and do things.

Alice was sitting with jasper missing her new found friend when she had a vision.

Vision

Emmett and Monica was standing together talking when a little body walks in and hug him and tells him about something.

Emmett walks over and look down into what looks to be a crib and smile lightly before looking back at Monica who has tears in her eyes.

Vision end

Alice snaps out of it and jasper ask her what she saw.

"I saw Monica" she said and Bella looks at Alice.

"What's going on?" She asked

"I don't know but her and Emmett will see each other soon maybe, I don't know" Alice answer

Monica pov

I was making dinner for me and sunjay when I felt weird.
I felt like someone was watching me.

I shake the feeling away.
I have had that feeling before I just don't remember why.