28

Monica pov

Me and Emmett have been having phone conversations for the past month.
I'm also six months pregnant and the doctor say I'm basically seven.
I'm scared I might not be able to push this baby out of me.

Me and Daniel is really close.
I told him that there was other woman in this world for him.

Right now I'm on the phone about to tell Emmett what we're having.

"We're having a boy Emmett" I tell him "that's amazing!, I also wanted a boy I mean a daughter would be good to" he said and I nod.

"Well I already have a girl so a boy is what I wanted anyway" I tell him

"I miss you" he said and the smile falls from my face.

"I miss you to emmett but it's still to much" I said and quickly hang up the phone.

I then get up and walk to the kitchen and fix sunjay some food.

Skip two months.

I get out the car and walk up the steps and knock on the door

It opens and I see her.

"Hi mom" I said and she hugs me.
She pulls away and look down at my stomach.

"When what who how long have you been pregnant?" She asked and pull me into the house and I look around and see new pictures are up.
She and Charlie must be really happy together.

"I'm eight months pregnant" I said and slowly sit down on the couch.

"Are you having twins or something your big as hell" she said and I laugh.

"I missed how honest and blunt you is mom" I said and smile at her.

"Mmh now girl where have you've been?, I sent how people to look for you and then a while later Sam comes his tanned ass here and tell me he saw you and won't be coming home" she said

"I was going threw it mom, I needed time but I'm back now" I tell her.

"Have you been doing your school work because by the time you have that baby it's gonna be time to graduate" she said and I nod.

"I know" I tell her.

"Your room is how you left it" she told me and stand up.

"That's it" I ask
"Oh I would punish you and beat your ass but right now I'm just happy my baby is home" she tells me and I smile at her.

I get up and hug her.

"I'm so sorry mom"

"It's ok" she said

Time skip

I'm in my room sitting on my bed with all of my stuff and the stuff I had got for the baby.

I had a crib not it's still not built.

I hear a sound and Smell someone who used to make my world so bright and really they still do.

I turn and see Emmett.
I also noticed that the window was open.

"Monica" he said and I get up slowly.
"Hi Emmett" I say.

He walks to me and look down at my tummy and I know he can hear the heartbeat of the baby.
He puts his large Hand on my stomach and I feel the baby kicking and moving.

"That's the most active he's ever been" I say

Emmett moves one hand and put it on my face.
I lean into it.
He leans down and we are so close that are lips we're almost touching.

"I love you" he said and I nod.
I then move my arms and wrap them around his neck and kiss him.

Fake like that's Monica.

We pull away and I start smiling but also start crying.

"I love you too" I said

Time skip

Me and Emmett were laying on my bed talking.
It felt almost like old times.

I then snuggled up to him.
"I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean any of it" he said and I open my eyes and look at him.

"I know but it still hurt and I wanted you and Bella and everyone else to feel my pain when someone leaves and not knowing if they will come back" I explained.