63

Monica pov

I get out the car and watch as ka'mar runs to my mom.
"Hey baby!" She smiles.

She's all smiles for right now I see Bella and Edward pull up behind my car.

I watch as the back door opens and renesmee runs out and hug Charlie.
I smile and stand next to Bella and Edward.

"Where's Emmett?" My mom asked me.
"He will be here soon" I said

Emmett went hunting but I couldn't say that in front of Charlie.

We walk inside and I see Seth and Jacob and sunjay.

"Mommy!" She yells and run to me and I hug her and kiss all over her face.
"Hi baby, I missed you" I said

A couple of minutes later emmett walks in.
"Emmy!" She yells and run to him.
He picks her up and spin her around.
I can't help but watch with a smile on my face

I stand up and walk over and kiss Emmett.

I look into the kitchen and see my mom and Charlie kiss.
"I'm glad she has him" I say to emmett.
"Nothing will happen" he told me and I sigh.

"Okay present time Seth Leah, ka'mar stop eating" Charlie said clapping his hands and I laugh as we all walk over.

"Jake you start get going"
I watch as Jake hands renesmee a gift as Edward and Bella walk over and stand next to us.

"Well dad we didn't have time to wrap yours but here it is" Bella said and hand Charlie a paper.

"It's from all of us" I said and sit down on emmett lap.

"It's a five day fishing trip to fisher river" Bella told him.

"You leave tomorrow" emmett said "wow that's really nice, uh thank you, tomorrow?, I can't leave tomorrow" he said

"I made arrangements for you at work" I said as my mom sits on Charlie lap.

"Sneaky and extravagant" Charlie said

"And nunrefundable im afraid" Edward told him.

"You four trying to get rid of me?" He asked

"Of course we are but the good thing is you want to leave anyway" I smile and bat my eyelashes.

"What have you two been up too that your paying for us to get away?" My mom rise her eyebrows at me.

"Mom me and Bella aren't up to anything I promise....I love you" I smile and she waved her hand at me.

Bella walks over to renesmee as my mom and Charlie talk.
"Woman knows her trout" Charlie said

"I sure do honey" my mom said and kiss him.
"Eww" I said and she glares at me.

"Let me see honey" Bella told her daughter

Renesmee hands her a bracelet "Jacob make this for you, want to put it on?" Bella puts the bracelet on her.

"It's so pretty" the girl told her mom.

"If you say so" I said and Bella smacks my leg.
"Ouch" I said

"Mom look what Seth got me" I look at sunjay and see a necklace around her neck.

"See now Seth has taste" I said "it's beautiful baby, did you say thank you" she nods and leans into Seth

I smile and cuddle into my husband.

"Mom look what I got!" Ka'mar shows me a hunting knife.
"Who gave you that?!" I stand up and walk over to him.

"It was from Paul I told him I want to be a hunter" he said as I blink a couple of times.

I'm gonna kick Paul's ass.

"How nice" I said and put the stuff away.

Time skip

I watch as Jake walks over with some logs in his hand and drops them

Benjamin lights four fingers on fire and throw it at the wood.

"That's what I'm talking about" jake said as I chuckle.

"Little pre battle bomb fire telling war stories" he then looks around "or standing there like freaking statues"
I laugh and walk over to the kids just as the other vampires walk over and start talking.

"Mom?" I look toward ka'mar "yes baby" I ask and sit next to him in the tent.

"Are we all going to die and that's why you guys sent grandma and Charlie away?" He asked and I sigh and shake my head "no baby we're not going to die we will be fine and grandma and Charlie needed a little time away" I said as he cuddle closer to me.

Renesmee and Bella then come in as the kids will share the tent.

Sunjay is with Emily.
I tolerate her now.

"Mom, we will be okay?" Renesmee asked and Bella nods "we will be" she said I zone out the conversation as I see Edward, Carlisle and Emmett talking together I listen in.

"None of this wouldn't ever happened if I hadn't fell in love with a human" Edward said

Mmhh how interesting.
"I never thanked you Carlisle" he said next after I missed some of the conversation.

"Yeah me either you do a lot for us and without I wouldn't have never met Monica the love of my life and had my son and daughter" Emmett said and Carlisle nodded.

I smile at my husband words.

I look down at ka'mar who is almost asleep.

Bella grabs my hand and my hand glows a pink mist as I enter her mind "I love you" I tell her in her head and show her all my memories of us.

She smiles "I love you two" my hand stops glowing a pink mist as she lets go.

I hope everything works out tomorrow, I need it to not for myself but for my goddaughter and my kids.
So maybe they can have kids of their own and grow up happy even if me and Emmett and Sam won't be there.

I frown at my thoughts but I will make peace with them.