62

Monica pov

It's the next day and I walk into the room and sit down.
I didn't even pay attention to the conversation going on as I had to much on my mind.

I noticed everyone walking out but I didn't follow.

I stand up and walk to me and Emmett room and close the door behind me.

I sit down on the bed and sigh.
The door opens and I see rose.
"Hey" I said

"Hey, you ok?"

"I guess I'm just scared I mean all of this, was it even a good idea to have kids when we and them kids could die?" I question and she comes closer and sit down next to me.

"Yes" she said and I look at her and noticed the sad look on her face and o feel bad.

"You and Bella are so lucky to have them, I would kill for kids of my own" she told me "well you can take mine whenever you want to rose" I smile and she laughs and hug me.

"Hopefully everything turns out ok" she said and let's go of me and walk out the room.

I walk to the window and watch as Edward falls on the ground from Kate touch and I can't help but laugh.

She must be practicing her shield.
Speaking of powers maybe I should do my own.

I move from the window and look at some boxes of shoes o have.
I use my power to try and lift them.

I smile as I do but frown when the boxes fall on the floor

I sit down on the floor and try again.
I need to make sure everything is perfect for what's coming up.

The door to the room opens and I watch as Renesmee and Ka'mar run in and tackle me in a hug.
"Happy birthday" they said to me and I smile.

"Thanks guys" I said "we made you something" Ka'mar yelled and they pull out handmade cards.
"Ooo how nice thanks" I said and kiss their cheeks.

"We know everything isn't the best right now but we wanted to make sure you was happy a little bit on your birthday" renesmee explained.

"That's so thoughtful of you both"

Time skip

I was getting ka'mar ready to go to Charlie house.
I told Sam to take Sunjay there.
I'm still mad at him but I will keep it nice for my daughter.

I look outside and see it's snowing.

"We still have time" I hear from behind me.

"I know" I said as i turn to him.
He walks closer to me and kiss me.
"We will be fine" he said and I nod even though I don't think that we will be.

"Let's just go" I said and walk out the room and downstairs.

Seeing Charlie and my mom should cheer me up.