7

Monica pov

For the past couple of days I haven't talked to emmett much.

I talked to him over the phone last night but that was it.
I told him to tell me the truth and he just said a bunch of stuff that I didn't believe and I still don't.

But I know I will figure it out soon.

I get in my car and Bella gets in with me

Today we had a field trip.
I don't remember where it's to but I could care less.

I'm just glad I don't have to go to class.

We arrived at school and see everyone outside.

We walk over and stand in the group.
"Slips people I need them!" Our teacher yelled and Bella hands him ours.
I look across from me and see Emmett and the rest of his siblings.
We meet eyes and I turn away from him.

Yea not ready to talk to him again just yet.

Mike comes over.

"Hey I was wondering" is what I heard before I zoned out.
I don't care what Mike has to say really.

"So will you?" He asked looking at me and I'm confused.

"Will I what?"

"Go to prom.......with me?" He said and I shake my head.

"Can't I'm spending time with my dad and sister that day and I can't pass it up" I tell him and he looks sad.

"What about you Bella?, will you go to prom with me?" He ask my best friend who I might add is right next to me.

I fold my arms and roll my eyes.

"Can't I'm going to Florida" she said and I grab her hand and walk off for us to get on the bus.

"Can you believe that little shit?, how dare he ask me and then ask you while we are standing next to each other, the disrespect" I say and shake my head.

"Yea" she said and looks out the window.

Time skip

I was walking behind everyone else as I really didn't want to be here.
Also Bella had walked off away from me.
How rude.

"Hey" I hear and see Emmett.
I nod at him and keep walking.
"Come on Monica, I'm sorry but I just can't tell you" he said and I huff.

"Ok then don't tell me but I'm just gonna figure it out later" I shrug.
He smiles at me.

"That's fine with me, I just want to still be around you and take you out on dates. Please don't shut me out" he said and I nod "fine I won't shut you out but promise me that when I figure out this secret that there won't be anymore after that" I say and he nods

"Pinky promise" I say and hold out my pinky.
He laughs his loud laugh and locks his pinky with mine.

"Pinky promise, dork" he said and I hit his arm.

Not like I was doing any damage but it's the thought that counts.

We walk together and talk for the rest of the trip.

We walk together to the busses and meet up with his siblings and Bella.

"Are you riding with us?" Alice asked Bella.

"No our bus is full" Edward said before she could even open her mouth.

"Ok jackass she didn't want to ride with you anyway" I say and move away from Emmett and over to Bella and grab her hand and walk to the other bus.

Emmett pov

We get in our bus and sit down and I'm irritated at Edward.

"Why would you do that?" I ask

"It's for the best Emmett" he said and I shook my head "no it's not so don't say that, you know what?, I'm not even gonna discuss this right now Eddie boy" I say and I called him Eddie on purpose because I know it makes him mad.

He looks at me and that lets me know he read my mind.
'Stop it!' I yell at him in my head and he looks away.

"Emmett has a point Edward you and Bella was meant to be just like Emmett and Monica, you know my vision is never wrong" Alice said from her spot next to jasper.

"Let's just stop talking about it" rose said and roll her eyes as she leaned into Stefan more.

Monica pov

"Just say the word and I will get my bat and beat Edwards Ass" I tell Bella and she laughs at me.

She shakes her head "that's ok Monica" she said

"It isn't when it looks like your about to cry and no one makes my best friend cry because they will get beat the fuck up" I say and tie my hair up

"Calm down Monica rayon Ashley" she said and I look at her like she's crazy.

"Don't be saying my govo out here like that with all these white kids." I say and she sighs.

"Monica"

"Ok I'm sorry" I say and look down at the ground.

I'm just now noticing how short I am.
I need to grow some height.

Even my mom is taller than me.

That's beside the point.
"So are you sure th-." I start but she glare at me "ok" I say and look out the window.

Man I wanted to fight.
I tied my hair up and everything.