13

Monica pov

I storm my way up the steps and up the stairs to the door and start banging on it.

The door opens and I see my dad.
"What's going on?" He asked and I walk pass him and inside.

"Why?!" I asked and he shakes his head confused.

"Why what?" He asked me

"Why didn't you or mom tell me that the people here are shifters and you and her are to?, why didn't I know that I could be one?, that my daughter could be one?, oh and let's not forget that my boyfriend is a vampire and here the people call him a "leech" like what the fuck dad!" I was breathing heavy as I was so mad.

"I was going to tell you but I didn't know how and I-I thought that you wouldn't never shift or find out" he said and I found it a lame ass excuse to not tell me.

"That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard" I say and run my hand down my face.

"I'm sorry mon-."

"No don't talk to me, I I got to go" I say and he stops me.

"Let's just talk ray-ray" he said and I shake my head.

The doorbell rings and he holds up a finger at me and walk to the door and open it.

I see my sister, mo'nae.

"Hey dad" she said and hug him.
I watch and then decide while he's distracted with her I can go out the back door.

I turn and hurry to the back door and around the house to my car.
I get in and start it and drive off.

I go to Bella's house and see her and jacob talking.
I get out the car with tears in my eyes and she go wide eye when she sees me.
She runs to me and hug me.
"Hey it's ok" she said in my ear.
I love this about Bella, she don't even know what's going on and is trying to make me feel better.

I cry harder and she holds me tighter.

"Come on let's go inside and lay down and eat ice cream" she said and I look up at her as she is taller than me.

"The rocky roll one?" I ask and she smiles and nod.

"Hey Jacob let's talk another time" she said and we walk inside.

See Jacob thinks he's Bella's best friend but he had another thing coming.

I remember we fought over Bella.
To which she stopped talking to both of us for a week.
I was so hurt that I stayed outside her bedroom door just talking.
But that's besides the point.

Me and Bella walks upstairs and change into some pajamas.

"So what happened?" She asked and hold me to her.

"I found out that the people at la push are werewolves and I might be one to, the fucked up part though is that my parents are shifters to and they never told me and my dad he has all these lame ass excuses why he didn't say anything and I haven't talked to my mom yet as I don't have the energy to" I explain and close my eyes.

"Well whatever you are I will accept it either way" she said and I kiss her cheek "thanks clumsy" I said

"Your welcome grumpy"
We then watch a movie and I fall asleep.

Time skip

I wake up and hear voices.

I pay more attention and hear that it's Edward.
"Why are you here edweirdo" I said and sit up.

"Sorry if we woke you grumpy" Bella said

"It's fine clumsy just keep talking, I will put on headphones" I tell her and fall back asleep.