60

Monica pov

I hug Emmett.
"I hope everything works out" I sigh.
He looks down at me and brush my hair out of my face and kiss my forehead, holding me tightly.
"It will, after everything we been threw it's what we deserve" he told me.
I nod at what he said.

Is it really true though?, after everything is peace what we really deserve.

I try and figure that out almost everyday.

"Mommy!" I hear and see ka'mar and renesmee running to me.
I hug them as they crash into me.
I pick them both up
"What are you two up to?" I ask

"Well we know tomorrow is your birthday" renesmee said.

I nod slowly "Mmhh"
"So we wanted to know is there anything you want?" My son ask me

"I don't want nothing but my family" I said and kiss them on the cheek.
I put them down and watch as they run off.

"That's what I'm fighting for" I hear and see Bella.
"Same" I tell her
She looks at me and grab my hand and bring it up to her face as I see everyone watching us, she kiss the back of it as I smile at her.

"We fight together side by side for our kids, and remember I love you" she pulls away from my hand and nod.

I hug her and smile then pull away and walk back over to emmett.

Time skip

I walk outside and Stand with Bella,Edward and safrena (I don't know how to spell her name)
She has power over the mind.
She looks at us and suddenly I can see this beautiful place but it goes away and I look confused.

"If you wasn't holding my hand I would swear this is real" Edward told Bella.

"I don't see anything" she said and he looks at her.

"Edward you didn't tell me your wife was a shield" I hear

"What's a shield?" She asked

"It's why I couldn't read your mind even before" Edward told her

"You have a very powerful gift" he told her then Kate comes and grabs her hand.

"Oh yeah she's a shield alright, should've put her on her ass" Kate said

I shake my head and look around "maybe it only works on the weak" I hear

"Garret I wouldn't" Carlisle warned.
He touched her hand and fell on his knees.
I chuckle as I watched.
"You are a amazing woman" he told her and she smirks.