Voldemort?!

A/N: You always wear an eyepatch over your purple eye (because you don't like your mom) and the only person that knows about your different colored eyes is Harry. I forgot to mention this at the start of the story.

(Y/n)'s POV :

When Hermione had come back to Hogwarts, she began to tell us about what she had been doing. We had also told her about our finding and she seemed very curious but we told her that it was moved and we didn't know where it was. We continued to look for information on who Nicolas Flamel was without Harry. Quidditch practice started up and Harry was required to go so it was Hermione, Ron, and I who were searching for more information on Nicolas Flamel. 

During breakfast, we were talking about Harry's Quidditch match that was coming up and how we were going to find out more about Flamel. We continued to talk and eat when Neville came hopping into the dining hall, we looked over when we heard people began to laugh. I gasped when I saw that he wasn't able to move his legs apart, he spotted us and began to hop over. 

"Hermione, could you help me out," Neville asked. 

Hermione cast the reversing spell and asked Neville who had cast it, although we already knew it was Draco. He confirmed our suspicions when he mumbled Draco's name. Hermione began to lecture him on standing up for himself as Neville was given a chocolate frog. Once Hermione finished lecturing him he offered me and Harry the card saying that he had the Dumbledore card already. 

I grabbed the card and read it over, not having seen it before, after I reached the bottom, I gasped and stood up. I looked at Hermione with wide eyes while passing her the card, as she read it I saw her eyes widen and then look at me. We both got up and grabbed Harry and Ron, Hermione began to read the card aloud as we walked towards the library. We all sat down and Hermione ran towards a certain section of the library to get a book. 

I began to explain to them why we dragged them here, "Hermione and I had been reading up on this school and Dumbledore - I knew I had heard that name somewhere I just couldn't remember where."

I stopped just as Hermione had brought the book, "We had been studying in here and we chose to do a bit of light reading when we stumbled upon this book," she said, breathing a bit hard. 

The boys' eyes widened, "Light reading?!" they asked.

Hermione sighed in annoyance as she flipped the pages, "Yes, light reading."

She reached the page and I ran around the table to join her in searching for the name, when we found it, she began reading out loud. When she reached his name, she paused before saying what his name was associated with. The Sorcerer's Stone.

We began to discuss what the Sorcerer's Stone did and why it might be hidden, once we figured out everything that we needed we put the book away and rushed out to meet Hagrid. When we reached his hut, we banged on his door. After a minute or two, Hagrid opened the door a crack and saw it was us.

"Sorry you four," he said quickly, "I can't talk right now. Maybe late-"

We cut him off by shouting, "We know about the Sorcerer's Stone!"

Hagrid stopped trying to close the door and opened it more, his eyes wide, and ushered us in. He took another look outside before shutting the door. Once we had walked in, we felt the heat that was trapped inside hit our faces. I looked around the room, searching for whatever was causing the heat when I saw that the fire was going while something was boiling. I looked over at Hagrid with a questioning look on my face.

Hermione decided to be the one to ask, "Hey Hagrid, what's in that cauldron?"

Hagrid looked a bit nervous and was about to open his mouth when I noticed that there was a cracking sound coming from the cauldron. I looked toward Hagrid who looked excited and ran towards the cauldron, grabbing mitts and carefully reaching into it and grabbing something. He rushed over to us and put the item down on the table, I saw what it was and got slightly confused before realizing that it was a dragon's egg. I gasped and looked at Hagrid with wide eyes.