First Day at U.A

A/N: I personally don't like All Might and I can explain that to you if you want me to, but in this story (y/n) doesn't really like All Might. You can skip over those parts if you'd like. Sorry for taking way longer than usual to update, I was struggling a bit with certain things so I wasn't able to focus on the story. I'll try my best to update within a week or two. I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Author's POV: 

Aizawa sighed once more, Nezu had been making offers for his daughter to attend U.A in the Hero Course after hearing about her quirk. Of course, he would love to have his daughter in his class, but he was worried about the problems that his class seemed to attract. The villain attack, the Stain attack that 3 of his students were saved from, he wasn't sure what else could happen but he was worried that she might be involved with it. 

"Dad please, I want to go to school," his daughter begged him once again in front of seven other heroes. 

Aizawa groaned, "Why do you want to go to school after what just happened?"

"I don't know, I'm not really used to sitting around all the time," (y/n) told her father, which was true. She normally was rushing around to keep her friends or herself from dying or getting hurt. 

"Plus," she added, "aren't I supposed to be in school anyway? I could always just study my subjects in the back of your class and not disrupt your teaching time."

Aizawa sighed, she did have a point but he was still worried about her safety. He knew that she had been through some bad things that she could have died in but now that he was in her life, he wanted to make sure that those things didn't happen again. 

In the end, Mic convinced Aizawa to let her attend U.A as a student in class 1-A. She would be able to attend classes but once it was time for heroics, she was to sit out and study her materials for Hogwarts. Endeavor was one of the two to disagree with the plan, All Might being the other. 

Endeavor argued that it was too late in the school year and that (y/n) would set everyone behind, "I don't want Shoto to be dragged down with some transfer," he had exclaimed. 

Aizawa was already upset at the fact that he might be putting his daughter's life in danger, but now that Endeavor had said that he was fuming. He had decided against fighting the number 2 pro-hero and just said, "Does anyone have any valid arguments?"

All Might was the next one to speak up, "If I may," he said, sitting up a bit straighter in his buff form. "I don't think that young (y/n) has a quirk suited for hero work, it's rather weak and slightly villainous-" 

Before he was able to say anything else, waves of pain hit him like a truck. All Might slumped back into his chair and struggled to breathe, he felt as if his body was on fire. Finally, after what felt like an eternity to the hero, it all stopped. 

Next was Endeavor, the man himself would like to admit that he was one of the strongest people and heroes that lived, but the pain that was forced upon him was something that caused him to fall onto the floor. He curled into a ball and tears fell from his eyes, he felt as if he was being cut open again and again, he felt as if his limbs were being torn from his body. After a few more moments, the pain stopped. 

The two top heroes were left to attempt to gather themselves, both of them feeling drained from the amount of pain that they had felt. Throughout their years of hero work, neither of them could say that they had ever felt anything as horrible as that. The other heroes inside, other than Aizawa and Mic, stared at the two in horror. They had just witnessed the top heroes of Japan looking helpless and in immense pain. 

"That was only a fraction of what I had felt by the time that I had reached the age of 6," they heard the teenage girl say through gritted teeth. "You both have the audacity to say that I'm weak or that I'd drag others down when you can't even last 10 seconds of what I went through when I was 5."