Leaving

A/N: This story will be in the Authors POV unless stated otherwise <3

Lately, Shouta Aizawa had noticed that his feelings towards (m/n) weren't the same as when they had first met. He had been hanging around another pro hero, Hizashi Yamada, otherwise known as Present Mic. While the man was loud and obnoxious towards the tired underground hero, he found himself developing feelings for the other man. As his feelings for Hizashi grew stronger, his feelings for his wife faded into nothingness.

His daughter (y/n) was born 4 years ago, causing him to be hesitant to leave his family. Shouta wanted to be there for his daughter as she grew, yet he didn't want to risk putting her in a situation where she would have to choose between her father and her mother. He decided that for the time being, he would put his feelings aside. 

Monday came quickly, the only sound in the house was the giggling of a small child and her footsteps rushing towards her parent's bedroom. The four-year-old quickly rushed into her parent's room and onto their bed, the bed dipping with her weight. 

(Y/n) began to jump up and down in the space between her parents, "Wake up," she giggled. "We get to find out my quirk today!"

Shouta opened his eyes and slowly sat up, "What time is it?"

"It's almost 10," (y/n) whined, "come onnn!!"

"Alright, alright." Shouta said with a groan, "(M/n) wake up, it's almost time to leave."

As they woke up and got ready, (y/n) went to the door and put on her shoes. No more than 5 minutes later, her parents came in and she ran to them with their keys in her small hands.

The two parents slowly got ready, not bothering to converse with one another. As time had passed, (m/n) had grown noticeably distant towards Shouta. It had started with not hugging him when he came home from his patrol and then continued on to not talking unless they had to. 

About 5 minutes later, the two adults reached the front door where (y/n) was waiting. The girl handed her mother the car keys and rushed out the door, shouting for the two of them to hurry up. 

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤

As they waited for the doctor to return with the results of the various tests that were done,  (y/n) looked around the room at the paintings that hung on the walls, her parents sitting on opposite sides of the room.

The room seemed very dull compared to the other doctors who did regular checkups. Those rooms were filled with cartoon characters and pro heroes, one of her favorites being Present Mic, (y/n) loved listening to his radio show.

A few moments later, the door opened and the doctor came in, startling both the parents and the child. The doctor, Dr. M, who had been smiling the entire time was now frowning. He looked quickly at (y/n), then turned to her parents.

"Could you two leave for a minute," he asked.

They looked at him a little skeptical about leaving their daughter with this male doctor but left none the less after telling (y/n) to behave, knowing there was a camera in the room. Once the door shut, the doctors frown turned back into a smile but this smile seemed smaller than before to the 4 year old girl.

"You do have a quirk," he said slowly, "but it will manifest late and it's sligh-"

(Y/n) interrupted him with a squeal, "REALLY!? I can't wait to tell my friends and my parents, they're gonna be so happy." She smiled excitedly as she said this.

His smile lessened more than before, "I'm sorry kid, but you won't be able to tell your parents. This quirk that you have is rare in a way. We don't know what it is exactly but you can't tell people about it. It could put you and your family in danger."