Christmas Special: Daddy, Why Are You Kissing Santa Claus?!

Happy Holidays!
I decided to write this as a replacement for the short, plus-size, holiday themed love story I didn't get around to writing. December got crazy busy.

This is a special chapter that's not part of the current storyline. It's basically a look into the future for Luis & Dom, without giving away any of the story's current plot!

In case you may not know, this story is inspired by the song I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause by Jackson 5. (Well, that's the version I listen to at least 😂).

And chapter 19 is currently on the way!

I hope you all enjoy!

Six-year-old Armand hummed as he wiggled in his seat watching his Daddy cut up his waffle.

"I saw Papi kissing Saaaaaanta Claaaaus."

"Where'd you hear that song, baby?" He smiled wide at his Daddy, despite missing one of his front teeth.

"On the radio! When Papi took me to the shop!" He mumbled a thank you when his plate was placed in front of him. "But I don't have a Mommy, so I use you and Papi instead." Then, he shoved a syrup covered piece of waffle in his mouth.

"Armand." The little boy smiled as wide as he could with a mouthful of waffle. That always stopped him from getting in trouble. Or puppy dog eyes when he did something really bad. "Take small bites, baby." His Daddy sighed and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Daddy? Does Santa Claus like tattoos?"

His Daddy tried to look at him seriously, but even Armand could see the smile trying to break through."Um, I don't know, sweetheart. Why would you want to know that?"

"Because I don't want him liking Papi and kissing him! That'd hurt your feelings, Daddy." He pouted at the thought of one of his fathers, but especially Luis, sad. He had only seen his Daddy cry once, when Grandma Aurora was in the hospital, and he never understood why it hurt his feelings seeing Luis cry. But he knew he never wanted it to happen again.

"Baby, your Papi would never do that to me, okay?" Armand closed his eyes as Luis ran a hand over his thick, curly brown hair. "He loves me very much."

"Well what if he did, Daddy? What if I saw him kissing Santa Claus?!"

"Armand." Luis laughed. "Your father would never kiss Santa Clause while he's married to me , okay?"

"But Daaaaddy." He whined.

"Okay, okay!" Luis leaned forward, his forearms on the kitchen island, to look into his son's eyes. "If you ever caught Papi kissing Santa Claus, then you tell me right away, okay?"

Armand nodded seriously, wide-eyed. Luis had to fight hard to subdue his laughter. His son never kept him bored, that's for sure.

Just as Armand went back to eating, the front door opened and closed. Two pairs of footsteps made their way to the kitchen. Armand recognized the sound of his father's work boots immediately and gasped as the man came into view.

"Papi!" He knew better than to jump out the stool. He learned his lesson from that punishment quickly, but he did throw his arms out and squeezed Dominic as hard as he could when the man walked up to him.