Epilogue • Read Note!

I can't believe I finally reached the end of Luis & Dominic's journey (for now, at least). This is the very first story that I've ever completed, and I've started several just to leave them unfinished.

I think that's why these last few chapters were so hard for me to write. Like I can't believe I actually finished a story. I'm proud of myself, which is something I don't say often, but I'm also immensely grateful for all of you! You dedicated your time, energy, and attention to this story and its characters. I can't thank you all enough.

This story wasn't perfect, by any means, but I'm glad you all were able to find parts and characters that you enjoyed. I am strongly considering revisiting this story— editing, revision, and of course bonus chapters.

But right now, my focus is now on The Soundtrack of Us. That should be updated soon! I hope to see you all active there as well, but also don't be afraid to message me and drop notes on my board.

I love the song I attached in the multimedia. I recommend playing it while reading the chapter. It's what Luis will be humming and... James Vickery's voice is so buttery. Like damn.

Welp. Here it is. Luis & Dom's epilogue. As always, stay safe & healthy.

Love, Lena

Luis was in the kitchen of Dom's, their, home, humming to the song playing over the living room speakers

Luis was in the kitchen of Dom's, their, home, humming to the song playing over the living room speakers. His hips swayed to the melody as he washed the last dish in the sink. A pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist as a kiss was placed in the crook of his neck.

"I've waited all day to do this."

Luis smirked. "I'm pretty sure I've let you kiss me on the neck today. Remember? It ended with Angel and Renzo screaming 'my eyes! My eyes!'"

"They're so dramatic."

"Well, to be fair, you were shirtless with your hands down my pants." The arms around his waist gripped his hips and turned him to face his boyfriend.

"Well, to be fair," Dominic mimicked. "we were in our bedroom."

The air between them turned intimate. Luis' smirk melted into a soft, sensual smile as he gazed up into his lover's brown eyes. In them, he saw a future and an intimacy he never thought possible for himself. And it warmed his heart to know that the feeling was mutual.

"Our bedroom." He repeated. His hands clutched onto Dominic's sides, the skin damp with sweat from the day's action.

"Mhm." Dominic hummed. "You know what I would've done to you if we weren't interrupted?"

"Hm. Something Rated R, no doubt."

"Oh baby," Luis' body still shook when Dominic deepened his voice on command. "It would make our anniversary night look innocent."