Chapter Twelve

I love the looooove as always!

And y'all, I don't know where this opening scene came from—it's definitely NOT PG or PG-13, so scroll past the *** if that's not your style—but I hope y'all like it.

Please be safe out there. Especially my US readers. This election... is heart-breaking and fear-striking at the same time—no matter who wins.

Vote, comment, & share!

And please, before anything else, stay safe and healthy.

Dominic had woken up in the past with boyfriends and one-night stands that overstayed their welcomes, but nothing felt as right as waking up with Luis on his chest.

Looking down and seeing those juicy, pouty lips next to his tattooed skin made him feel things that would make it very awkward if Luis woke up at that moment. No matter how much he joked or flirted with Luis, he really didn't want to move faster than what Luis was ready for. He figured there were a million other reasons Luis wouldn't want to be with him, but rushing him wouldn't be one.

As his hand moved in circles over Luis' shoulder, his eyes opened. The sun peering through the curtains made his chocolate eyes appear a shade lighter, like a dark honey. His lips curved into a smile as he looked into Dominic's eyes.

"Good morning." His voice was soft, and if you asked Dominic, brought serenity to the room.

"Mornin'. You look like an angel." Dominic whispered back. His other hand cupped Luis' cheek.

Luis raised an eyebrow and smirked, like he was up to something. "An angel, huh?"

***

He glanced down to his hand lying on Dominic's bare stomach, right above the thin sheet covering their legs and Dominic's obvious erection. "What if I don't want to be an angel right now?"

Dominic's eyes followed the hand on his abdomen as it slid under the sheet and over his underwear. "Um..." He was losing concentration. His eyes blinked quickly as he tried not to get ahead of himself. "Tha- that's fine. That's completely... up to you. As long—" He cleared his throat as Luis' hand ran over his clothed member, applying pressure as he moved back and forth. "As long as you're comfortable."

"But what if I want to make you comfortable, Dominic?" Said man groaned and threw his head back against his pillow as Luis whispered in his ear.

Dominic's eyes were scrunched tight, his fists clutching his sheets, when Luis' hand slipped beneath his underwear. Luis' soft yet strong hands gripped him snugly, his thumb occasionally rubbing over the head. Gentle kisses were placed up and down along the thick column of Dominic's neck. The sounds of wet lips meeting skin and deep groans filled the room.

"Luis." Dominic placed a hand on Luis' ass, giving it a rough squeeze. The part of him that wasn't entranced by the unexpected intimacy reveled in the light moan Luis released. "I'm gonna—"

"Go ahead, baby." Luis crooned in his ear. "Get comfortable."

Dominic groaned as he finished, his body tightening and hips chasing Luis' touch before lying slack against the bed.

***

His chest heaved up and down as he watched Luis move to sit against the headboard once he pulled his hand from underneath the sheets. There were stars in Dominic's eyes that he never got from anyone else.