Chapter Thirteen [Part I]

Guyssssss, His Thickest Desire is ranked #200 for Manxman and #201 for manxboy!! There are thousands of stories with those tags, so this is a big thing for me right now. AND A #5 RANK IN BANK!!! LIKE WHAAAAAAAT?!?

I appreciate all the reads, votes and comments!

I really hope you all are enjoying the story.

Like always, stay safe and healthy.

Luis couldn't help himself.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

He spilled the beans.

"I know. I know! It just happened!"

"We've been here for hooourrrss and you're just now telling us you've been getting freaky with Dominic when we're about to leave?!" Sara shrieked.

"He's been getting what with who now?!" A third voice joined the trio. For once, from a conversation that would have him as red as a sunburn, Luis felt...fine. Empowered, even. He played with the rim of his glass as the two girls cackled on the other side of his kitchen table.

"I'm so glad I have someone else here to torture him with me." Sara sighed. "It hasn't been the same with you all the way across the country, Gina."

The woman smiled, tucking her box braids behind her ear. "I know. New York is great, but I've been craving a getaway and a reunion with the crew for a while now, so I figured why not combine the two! And I see I have come back just in time." She turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "Luis?" It reminded him of high school, receiving the same look across the cafeteria table as his crushes walked past. "You getting busy with your new mans?!"

"Uh, yeah? I think? I don't know." Luis shrugged. "I mean, it was just a handjob. We haven't gone past that. We're not really in a rush. It just felt right this morning. If that makes sense?"

"It makes perfect sense, my little butterfly!" Sara said. "You've finally found someone you're comfortable with. This is so exciting!"

"Don't go picking out wedding colors or anything like that." He laughed at her pout. "Like I said, we're not in a rush. We're just doing whatever feels right on our timing."

"That's just beautiful." Gina sniffed and wiped away a fake tear. Luis rolled his eyes. "One question, though."

"What's that?"

"Can you have different style bridesmaid dresses? Sara's my girl and all, but we have two different shapes."

"She's got a point."

"...You two are crazy." Luis shook his head at the two, who were busy cackling again at his misery.

"Oh! You know who really is crazy, though?" Gina said. "Sean Greene. That asshole bully from high school?"

Luis and Sara made eye contact with each other. While Sean was an absolute nightmare to Luis, he was a typical high school bully to the rest of the school. Outside of his family, only Sara and Maurice knew about his special treatment to Luis. Gina was a good friend to him, but sharing it with anyone else at the time was embarrassing for him.

"What about him?" Luis answered before Sara could stop her from continuing.

"So, I have this friend in the city who has family in the South. He said a few years ago, one of his cousins, who's like fifteen years old, starts messing with a soldier from the nearby Army base. Apparently, this guy convinced her that her entire family was against her and that she needed to start a new family with him. He gets her pregnant, coerces her into marriage, and I don't even know how because she was a fucking child and drags her around the world with him as he moves from base to base. And guess who that guy is."