🔮Day5 (3/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

It's been a rough week.
Sunoo ignored all my messages and he didn't cane to school. Jaebeom kinda ignored me too,just like Kyungmin.

Flashback/Niki/
After Sunoo run away from the scene,Jaebeom took me by my shirt and held me against the nearby wall.
"Niki,the hell?Why did you do that."Jaebeom tried to say calmly but it didn't last long.
"NIKI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED."he now screamed at me."P-please Hyung,y-you scare m-me."I stuttered and had tears in my eyes.

He looked into my eyes once again and let me free.
"Are you happy now?"he asked me suddenly.
"Do you expect me to do that just to be happy?" I asked against his question.

We both stayed still.
"I will try to call Sungchul."he told me coldly.
I felt hurt.I was grabbing my mouth so that my sob aren't too loudly and as expected,Jaebeom heared it still. He was ready to go,ready to leave me behind like that but then he came to me and hugged me.

It felt like hours after we broke this hug. "I don't know what happened Riki but I need to help Sunoo now.Im sorry" he whispered and run his hands trough my hair gently.

Present/Niki/
"RIKI!" someone screamed into my ear.I jumped up and fell down on the cold floor of the cafeteria. A boy was standing next to me.
I looked confused to my friends but they also had no clue who this boy is.
"Who are you?" I said without any emotions.

Since Sunoo ignored me,my world wasn't as bright as before.It was hopeless,I needed him.I needed his attention,his present, his laughter and his beutiful cute smile.

Once again this boy destroyed my thoughts.
"Han Jisung"

"Okay so what do you need from me?" I asked and sat on my chair again.
"I just wanted to tell you to stay away from Sunoo,we are really close friends and I like him really so don't even think about it to destroy our
" friendship"."he said in a strict tone." Oh ahahha I forgot it,he probably never ever wants to talk to you again because you are such a fool.Sunoo didn't liked you don't worry,have fun with Yuna."he said smirking and laughing.

"Ouch..."
It really hurted to hear that but why should I belive him?
I was the one who stayed with Sunoo in the breaks. I was the one who buyed Sunoo food. I was the one who took cute pictures of us both together,I was the one wearing the bracelet Sunoo bought ME on my birthday. I was the one who made him feel a little bit more comfortable and I was the one who tried to steal his heart.This Han Jisung dude has a plan and I definitely didn't liked the way he turns the facts around.

"Han Jisung right?" I asked again but smirked a little but into my smile. "I would argument with you right now but you are just a joke compared to me.Don't try stupid things because I can get mad easily.Thanks." I said and my friends only laughed proudly.

He was standing there shocked. It didn't last long because he got angry and spilled his bubble tea on me and went out of the cafeteria.

"This dude is already getting on my nerves."I said and tried to whip out the bubble tea of my hoodie.

"Yea he is but you really did a great job"Jungwon complimented me.

I just smiled at him.
" Sungchul do you know when Sunoo comes to school again?"suddenly the mood dropped after Jeongin asked Sungchul that.

(Jeongin baby,If I wouldn't be the Author of this book I would already ship you and Sunoo.... My heart already belongs to Sunki and Jeongchan)

Sungchul stayed still.He only said:"I don't think he's ready to face anyone of you.He told me how he sees the things and it's just fucked up. I'm happy that he believes me that I am really his friend.You can thank Yuna for this mess.

"I still don't know how she could have been so sure that you guys look after Niki."sungchul asked himself in the end.

I will end this chapter here with 724 words but I will upload 2 more Chapters today and thanks to Cutestsunoo9 It will be the longest Chapters I ever wrote in this book

I will end this chapter here with 724 words but I will upload 2 more Chapters today and thanks to Cutestsunoo9 It will be the longest Chapters I ever wrote in this book.❤️

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OF U~