🔮Day 3 (2/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

After Niki left,Jungwon punched me on my shoulder.
"Idiot"he said.I looked at him confused.I made myself breakfast and went into my room. After a few hours,I got out of my room after Hanbin called me from downstairs.

"Hey big Boy" K said and ruffled my hair."Where are your friends?" Hanbin asked me."They went out with Nicolas to get some bubble tea."I answered and went into the living room.

"Why didn't you went with them too?"K asked me and sat down on the place next to me."I didn't wanted to come with them"I said sort of coldly."Sunoo, why can't you already talk to us.I don't get why you mostly ignore us since your first school day."he said in a angry tone.I ignored it and didn't answered his question.

"Maybe school is not good for you"he said and I jumped up. "WTF is wrong with you.You only look for excuses for my behavior. You don't get it that I don't give a shit about you and Hanbin anymore.You guys only* care* for my ass to not ruin your reputation."I screamed.

K slapped me suddenly.
I looked into his eyes,I could see his face turning red/purple, his veins popped out of his neck and his other hand was balled into a fist.
Hanbin came between us and he hold K Hyungs hands.

He tried to calm him down but I just stepped away till I reached the door behind me.
I couldn't belive what I said. I run out of the door,without knowing where to go I run and run and run.

After awhile I found myself in a alley. It was already dark,the moon shined on me and I could only hear the wind."K Hyung and Hanbin Hyung hate me now.They don't need me.I'm not good enough."I repeated these words again and again.

I sat down on the ground,my knees pulled on my chest and I let out all my emotions. I cried softly into my knees.

/Niki/

"Mom it's already dark.Can we go home?" I asked my mother. "Of course darling" she said and we left the store.
We wanted to go home but someone called me.

"Jungwon?" I thought.
"Honey pic it up,I wait in the car" my mom said and left.
I picked my phone up "Hey Jung-"

"SUNOO DISSAPPEARED.HE HAD A FIGHT WITH K SUNBAENIM AND HANBIN SUNBAENIM.WE DONT KNOW WH-"
I hung up.I could feel my anger build inside my body.I texted my mother that I'm going to meet up with my friends and she should go without me already.

I didn't know where he went but I screamed his name multiple times.After 2 hours I came into an alley. It was so dark that I couldn't really see anything. I got alot of calls and text messages but I didn't answered any of them.
I was so focused to find Sunoo.

I screamed his name once again. I run down the alley when I suddenly heard a whimper.I turned around and went into the direction where the whimper came from.I saw a boy sitting on the ground.

I put my fingers under his chin and lifted his face up.It was Sunoo. Thank god I found him.Im immediately hugged him.

"W-what are you doing h-here."he asked me.
"Are you insane. What are YOU DOING HERE"I raised my voice." DO YOU KNOW HOW F*CKING WORRIED I WERE?HANBIN AND K WERE? EVERYONE WERE?"I screamed into the hug."His arms wrapped around me slowly and he hugged me back.

"Sunoo what happened in your house? Jungwon called me and said that you had a fight with Hanbin and K.What happened Sunoo?"I asked. He just cryed. He didn't answered me,he only cried into my neck."Let's go home. You will sleep in my house."I said and I made him jump on my back. When we were infront of my house my Mom opened the door.

Before she could ask I went into the living room. I saw that Sunoo fell asleep already and placed him on the couch.
"What happened Baby. Are you okay? Is he okay?" my mom asked me and embraced me.

I explained her what happened and she only nodded her head. After I changed my clothes my Mom sat on the floor next to Sunoo who was laying on the couch and gave him a blanket and a pillow.

"Mom what should I do?" I asked her and sat down next to Sunoo. "Let me call his Brothers. I will try to explain it and get to know what happened."
I nooded and gave her Hanbin's Number.

After more than 20 minutes she came back with a pale face. She told me what happened.I was shocked,why did he say that,why did K slapped him.

"He isn't normally like that Eomma. He's the silent type. He loves Hanbin and K Sunbaenim. He would never say that."I said while sobbing.

"I told his brother that he will sleep here and that he's okay."my mom said and I thanked her.

My Mom gave me a blanket and a pillow and turned off the lights.I was lying next to Sunoo and backhugged him.
I fell asleep like that.

The next chapter is going to be more than 1000 words "hopefully"

Soon 300 views 🥺🥰❤️

Officially my bias wrecker!WOHOOOOOOO

WOHOOOOOOO.... together with Niki.Oml I'm so whipped for the Maknae line + Sunghoon / I-
I'm going goshhhh sowwy-