🔮Day 10 (4/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

We were sitting here now in silence. On the table was the blade and across me sat Niki looking kinda pissed.

"Since when" he asked me suddenly and picked up the blade.

"I started using it a few months ago but I already stopped again because of Sungchul."I wrote down and showed it him while not looking at him.

He sighed and threw the blade into the trash can.
He came to me and hugged me,stopping being so angry.

We cleaned my room but Nikis eyes were so fixated on my arms that he let my hairbrush slipping out of his grip.

I slowly began to pull my sleeves up and revealed some scars. They weren't deep but it still wasn't so pretty.

Niki put his warm hands around my scars and slowly stroke it.I was just nodding at him trying to tell him that I'm okay.

After we cleaned the room we started to eat.
"Let's try it like the first time."he held his spoon in the air and told me to open my mouth.

I opened it and he started to feed me.It was nice eating with company again. He told me some jokes and lightened up our moods.

" I'm going to change"I wrote on a piece of paper and left into the bathroom.

I changed my outfit,kinda happy how I looked like.
I looked so much fresher then before.

"Damn, I look cute today."I told myself when a voice interrupted me.

"No you don't. You look disgusting."

I washed my face forgetting what the voice in my head told me.

"Wow..." he said hitting his cheeks when I came out. "Let's go."

We went outside when I saw Jaebeom in the car. I run to him and jumped on his back after he came out.

"Nice to see you too fox" he chuckled and showed me into the front seat. Niki got in too.