🔮Day 13 (2/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

"Surprise!"Everyone screamed while opening the lights.I felt so embarrassing when I held my little fist in the air trying to protect Sunoo from his own...family.Damn...

Everyone went to hug me and Sunoo but soon after we got hugged Sunoo started to cry out loud.I didn't knew if it were happy tears or tears because of what happened.

"N-niki"he cried not wanting to hug anyone right now.I quickly hugged him and I patted his head.

"Guys we are okay,we are just tired"I said pointing secretly at Sunoo."We will sleep now."I announced and everybody agreed.

After changing and lying down
on the bed.

"Sunoo..."I whispered while playing gently with his hair.

"It's f-finally the end r-ight?"he asked me with a low voice which sounded really powerless.

"Yes Babyboy,it's the end.It's really the end.Let's enjoy our Highschool time already."I answered him happily.

After both feel asleep,next day

"You idiot!You know it isn't the end of th surprises!"Jungwon and Sungchul half screamed at me infron of the kitchen.

"I couldn't tell him that!"I half screamed back at them while getting some glares from Jaebeom and Taeyong.

"Don't blame me!He was so tired that I just couldn't tell him everything!It isn't even that bad!"I tried to tell me that.'It isn't even that bad'over and over again but we all knew it was time to say the truth.

"When?"Kyungmin asked me while hugging me.I looked over his shoulder and looking at the floor.

"Today...it's the last day"

The room went silent,no one dared to say something."I don't know but it feels like we all were the traitors,haha.."Jungwon sarcastically laughed trying to not let tears fall down.

"We all hid it,didn't we?..."Jaebeom asked looking into my eyes."Im sorry"I whispered while finally letting my tears out.

"What are you guys talking about?"someone asked behind me.

"Shit..."

So guy's

So guy's...We have one real Chapter left and a special Chapter...Let's end this book this week finally....I'm sad but...

Niki hid something?

Tipp:Dad

🐣❤️