🔮Day 9 (2/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

We stayed in the police office. At least Felix's and Sungchul's handcuffs were opened,not like mine.Maybe I kicked the police officers balls.

"Nishimura Riki!"a woman screamed out loud.I knew they would call my mom... but my dad too?!

"Eomma."I answered feeling guilty to make her worry.She hugged me and begun to scream.... but not at me.

"HOW COULD YOU TAKE MY SON HERE AND HANDCUFF HIM?!"she yelled loudly.

The police officers were so scared at my mom that's why they quickly took my handcuffs away.Felix patted my back and I looked to the front.K Sunbaenim stood there. I was ready to get yelled at. Ready to get pushed but I wasn't ready to get bad news about Sunoos healthy.

He walked in my direction but went past me."You two will go to jail."he growled madly, "because of you he's not talking anymore. HE CAN'T TALK YOU BASTARD. HE'S SO TRAUMATIZED THAT HE DOESN'T ANSWER ANYTHING. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!I SAW THE STREET CAMERA RECORDINGS AND I SAW WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR SHIT,BLOODY HELL YES, NOTHING."

He started to punch the fu*k out of these two police officers. The others looked at each other.

I heared "Let him punch them,I saw the Video,they deserve it. Let's look away shortly and then let's step in."The others nodded and turned back.

My Mother was hugging me.
"H-he ca-can't talk" I stuttered and kneeled down. I punched the floor repeatedly. My dad didn't even bother to stop me.

After my Mom talked to the other officers they allowed us to go but they can't put Jisung in jail without proofs.
K was done with them two but he wasn't crying anymore. His eyes were on fire.

In the hospital

Without thinking much I stormed into the room where Sunoo is. I closed the door. I saw sunoo. He slept calmly and looked normal. He looked so much happier even when you know what happened.

I took a chair and when I sat down,he woke up and smiled
I wanted to make him talk, I am Niki,his boyfriend so I could do it right?

"Sunoo can you tell me who visited you today?" he just shook his head and turned away.

"You have to talk to me sunoo. Do you want Jisung t-"

He let out a quiet no, turned back to me and hugged me.

"How many times have you been in the hospital when I met you could be a new record.

He didn't laugh or smile. He took my hand and wrote letters with his fingers

"G-I-V-E M-E A P-E-N A-N-D A N-O-T-E-B-O-O-K P-L-E-A-S-E"
I said out loud. I looked around hoping to find something but I remembered I had my schoolbag with me.

I took out a pen and my Notebook and gave it to my Baby boy.

"I missed you alot."

"I missed you too Babe. I missed you so much."

"Can you please stay with me here.Sleep in my bed."

"I stay here but I'm not allowed to sleep in your bed."I answered and he was about to cry.

"It's okay,as long as no one knows about it" the nursep chuckled while entering the room.

"Thank you Ma'am."I smiled and bowed."Call me Miriam,Sunoo~ Are you still not speaking?"

I shook my head out of desperation."Give him time. It's certainly not easy, but it just displaces everything."Mirian decided to say and gave me and Sunoo a warm smile.

"No one here is allowed to eat Chocolate as a patient but here."she handed Sunoo a bar of chocolate and put her finger over her lips.

"If you two need something,feel free to call me anytime,anyways,you two fit perfect together,you make me go UwU."

We both laughed and Sunoo chuckled sweet."Oh and I heared what happened. Unfortunately it's already on the newspaper but don't worry okay?I'm protecting this room with my life and no one is allowed to enter it who's not family!" she said,full of confidence.

I pointed at myself. I wasn't his family.

"You two don't get married?" she asked holding her chin.

I looked at Sunoo and he blushed out of embarrassment. "Joke" she joked and winked at us.

"When the wedding is,call me."she blurted out and felt embarrassed after that by her own words.

After she left the room

"Let's sleep"I announced without noticing that he already felt asleep.

I back hugged him,he literally laid under me,I wanted to protect him and after I made sure he's safe and comfortable I feel asleep.

... but little did I knew that I saved his life with this hug.

Mister Sheep and Mister I sleep with my eyes open