🔮Day 11(2/4)🔮

/Jaebeom/

/Jaebeom/

„Niki please"
I tried for hour's to make Niki open the door but I could only hear sobs.

„What is going on here?"Jeongin asked me while he held his ice cream in his hand and Sunoo going beside him.

I ignored his question and kept knocking on the door and I repeatedly called Nikis name.

„He should feel bad"Jeongin spit suddely out and Sunoo just looked at the floor.

„You know what?Leave now.This trip doesn't work out anymore."

„Yes,let's go Sunoo-shi"he grabbed Sunoos sleeve but he stood still.Jeongin kept trying to make him move but he was against it.

„N-niki"he stuttered out and knocked on the door slightly.The door opened and revealed a crying Niki.

Sunoo hugged him and patted his back.Jeongin looked like always,nothing new but was there a problem?

„Jeongin"I whispered.He nodded his head and pointed and Niki and Sunoo and smiled brightly.

„They made up I think"he whispered back and looked at them.He was always a strange kid,at least he was happy for Sunoo and Niki so I won't complain.

„Guy's maybe you should talk alone,I drive Jeongin home and I will comeback to get both of you."I explained and made my way to the elevator together with Jeongin.

„Hyung"

„Yes?"

„Can it be that Jisung is still alive?"

I was taken back by this sudden question.I looked into his eyes hoping to find out it was a joke but his eyes were dull.

„It's strange,Sunoo sees him sometimes but why do I feel like he's still here?Its strange."he added.

I didn't respond.I took his hand and we both got into my car.

„Hallucinating?"

„I think so but it's just weird.Felix misses Minho so much and after everything happened,we all started to change....not only from the outside,mostly our feelings to each other."

feelings to each other?He means Jungwon right?"I asked myself while driving now.

I thought about Jungwon.He and Sunoo changed the most this one year.We knew he isn't doing well but he started hanging out with this guy called Seo Changbin.This name was familiar but I couldn't ask someone because everyone hadn't their mind in the right place.

„Hyung"

I hummed as an answer.

„Is it bad if you want to disappear?"

The traffic light was red and so I stopped the car."Yes" I answered and he nodded.

„We should rely on each other more.We lost Jungwon and we were about to lose Niki and Sunoo too,we can't be the ones who give up Jeongin."I started to explain.