Week 2-3(+a Question+sad )

I'm having currently 19 (with this Chapter) Chapter.

202 Votes

1,55K View

It's really stressing me out already HAHAHAHA
No but my ideas are 📉📉
I'm trying sooo hard!
I will give my best!
I'm really happy because in the last week I had like a little bit over 400 views.
YOU GUY'S ARE CRAZY!
🦘❤️👁️👄👁️

Ps:I want to write a StrayKids
Story! I don't know which ship I'm going to do.

Changlix(Changbin/Felix)

Jeongchan(Jeongin/Chan)

Minsung(Minho/Jisung)

Minlix(Minho/Felix)

HxunIn(Hyunjin/Jeongin)

Jeongsung(Jisung/Jeongin)

and more....

HELP ME TO CHOOSE!

It's been 3 years huh?

Yah Jonghyun. You were my bias for 5 years now.I wrote something for you.

⚠️💯WARNING💯⚠️
Jonghyun was trying to change his life,he got abused and hated his whole life.Even tho Shawols were by his side,it still couldn't change his fucked up mind.He didn't talked about it the entire time,only asking himself:"What's the point of staying alive?" Always smiling and laughing while breaking inside.Standing on the stage the very last hour of his lifetime, he knew it was time. He looked at us without regrets his eyes spoke:"Nothing can change it,it's already late."While his eyes sparkled this entire time,he couldn't change the way he was feeling without thinking about his last day, again another Idol left this world with wings on his back,looking like an angle without looking sad. I'm asking myself :" Do you regret for leaving us behind?" but deep inside I knew this boy never left our side. "Can't you hear us?" I said tearing up,looking at the moon up and down :"We miss you alot." but I told him that to late,he was already gone.

It's so hard today Jonghyun.
Why where you so brave.
Weren't you scared to leave everyone?Jonghyun Gwenchana~
We will never forget you.
You helped me so often,I had such a hard time at home and you really saved me. Yah you Idiot. Why would you think we all are strong enough to live without you.
I wrote this Text up there because I wanted to write something. I don't know if you see this,I don't know if you are still there but Shawols won't ever forget you. Today it's your day.
Shit,I miss you so fucking much that it hurts.

Kim Jonghyun ( 8. April 1990) in Seoul, Südkorea;
† (18.December 2017) Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Südkorea

#youdidwelljonghyun #Shinee
#OT5