CHAPTER-22

Lara's Pov

I left from lucas place and went to the restaurant. Everything was fine and good. I ordered my food and finished it immediately. I went to washroom and did my business,as i was walking back to the hall i saw  staircase going to the basement,i followed that stairs and leaned my ear on door. I opened that door and saw another staircase, double basement, i followed path, little red and blue light started to appear. I opened that door and went in. The bar is full of ugly old guys and strippers. I went to the bar and grabbed a drink. I roamed around and heard some muffling voices i followed that voice and saw a old grandpaa forcing him on a girl. I knocked him out and held her hand,i went in a private room. She was a crying mess I don't know how to comfort i just patted her back. She's not adult.
Lara: hey stop crying okay. Why are you here.
??: They kidnapped me and sold me here.
Lara: do you want to go out of this.
??: Yes plz help me.
Lara: will you help me in some work.
??: I'll do anything. Plz help me.
I went out and knocked a guard i stole his clothes and made her to wear that clothes. I grabbed her hand and went out. I took her to the washroom and we went out from washroom's window. I don't want anyone suspect me. I took her with me, i opened Panther's mansion door and straight went to her room.I knocked multiple times but nobody came out. I got frustrated and opened the door,there was nobody. I went to the investigation room and saw all of them focusing on different things i cleared my throat. I looked at panther and Smirked.
End of the POV

Panther's POV

I saw lara with a girl. She's not mature. I went to her and stared at her head to toe.
Panther: who's she??
Lara:Master key.
Panther: what do you mean?
Lara pushed the girl infornt of me.
Lara: I saved her from that bar. There was a bar in the basement of restaurant. You were right. She was forced to stay there.

I leaned down to her level and saw her face. My eyes widened i went to the laptop and checked some pictures i stopped on one picture which was her's.
Panther: Can you help us. Look i know i should pamper you right now but there are alot of girls whom i want to help. Can you tell me everything about them.
I can see tears in her eyes she started sobbing. I hugged her.she stopped crying.
Panther: Okay what is your name.
??:Mina.
Panther: How old are you
Mina: 15. I'm hungry.
Panther: Okay I'll talk with you tommorow okay. Rain help her.

Rain nodded and went put with her. I went to the laptop and started to find some clue. There is nothing which can say this is them. I told everyone to take some rest but Taehyung refused,i didn't pushed him this time,i let him stay with me. I was focused in papers until i heard his voice.
Tae: do you think lara is not a threat.
Panther: Tae she's is an agent like me..I trust her.
Tae: I don't think so. What about the new girl. You're letting her stay here. What if something is up.
I think for seconds and hummed.
Panther: you're right. I'll talk with her and send her to her house.
Tae: i don't trust lara.
Panther: can you plz leave this topic.

I went to him and sat on his lap.
Tae: I think someone is just acting to help us. I trust nobody except you.
I snuggled in his neck.
Tae: If something will happen with you and with my hyungs I'll not spare any one.
I looked up in her dark orbs,for the first time i felt his dominant aura without forcing. I just smiled to him and but he didn't returned, he pecked my head.
Panther: It's look like you are saving me. And I'm a weak girl.
Tae: you are not weak, you're just precious for me, and nobody has guts to fuck Panther like me.( He whispered last part in my ear)

I punched his chest and kept hugging him he giggled.

End of the POV.

Lara's POV

On phone
Lara: Lucas why are you calling me.
Lucas: c'mon bby tell me what is happening there.
Lara:I just saved a girl from a bar.
Lucas: Did you find about Mr.lee
Lara: N-no.
Lucas: i know him. Just don't tell anyone
Lara: okay.
I cut the call and went to my room.
End of the pov

Meanwhile

????
I Smirked as i heard lucas plan
??let the game begin panther!!

????I Smirked as i heard lucas plan??let the game begin panther!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ☃️☃️☃️
.
.
.
..
.
.
To be continued