CHAPTER-25

Taehyung's POV

Everyone gathered in yoongi's room because he was injured the most. He was resting on his back. We all were settled on the stools. Tension in the room was getting higher.
Tae:How did all this happen?
Jin: we were going to the bed then we heard yoongi screams and we followed the sound,he was fighting with those guys. I don't know from where they came in-
Yoongi: I know, they came from the back door. I was going towards the garden then i saw them. The railing door was open.
Panther: what? How? Rain,
Rain: I don't know unnie. I always check before sleeping. Even that door is covered with wires.
Panther:okay. We'll check it. Yoongi take some rest okay.
I helped him.
We all went to the garden. The door was still open. That chains was cut by a wire or something unprofessionally. We checked the whole area, everyone is looking around but one thing caught my attention which was the shiny beads, one bead is sea blue and the other one is white. I took it and placed it on my palm. It has some blood on it. I put it on my pocket and went to jimin and panther. Jimin was looking at the electronic lock on the door.
Tae: why are you staring at that.
Jimin: look carefully, it's highly secured. Then how can someone enter.
Panther: someone opened it for them.( She looked at me) someone who knows the code.
Jimin: you mean rain.
Tae: what?
Panther: no rain can't do this.if she wants to betray me, she could have done that before. she is loyal.
Tae: then who.
Panther: i don't know Whoever did this is very clever and brave.
Tae: you're appreciating.( Jimin looked at me amd rolled his eyes)
We all went to for lunch. I was eating in yoongi hyung's room.
Tae:hyung Who do you think would have done this?
Yoongi: I don't know. But i observed Lara. She is behaving different.
Tae: i think she is betraying us.
Yoongi: me too. She always try to hit on me.
I Smirked and asked.
Tae: just give in she's your type.
Yoongi: ahh shut up~( he whimpered)
Tae: c'mon hyung you're single
Yoongi: Taehyung ahh
Tae: yes
Yoongi: GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
i hugged him and went to the garden.i smiled when i remember our first kiss.thinking of kiss made me kiss her again.  I was going to our room but someone caught my attention. Lara was on her phone talking, almost whispering. I hid behind the curtain and tried to hear but nothing is audible. I went to my room panther was not here. I layed down and slept for sometime.
Evening.
I felt someone hugging me i hugged it back in my sleep and i felt something wet on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw jungkook hugging me like a Koala. I pushed him,he landed on his butt. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
Tae: jungkook wtf you were doing?
Jk: i was eating my ice cream.
Tae: wht the- you were hugging me, you licked my neck.
Jk: what no i can't do that hyung.i know you want me to be your lady panther but no I can't do that.
Tae: are you crazy.
Jk: no you're crazy for fuck.
Tae:You lil-
Panther: What are you both doing here?
Jk: Ohh panther,hyung wants to fuck you.( She looked at us with no interest)
Tae: fuck you( i looked at jk)
Jk: see!
Panther: dinner is ready. Come join us.
Jk:Coming noona
Tae: YOU-

we all ate our dinner peacefully but something is distracting me. Lara's bracelet had some beads on it. Just like the same beads which i found in the garden. I need to talk about it.

After the dinner.

I called everyone in the hall. Panther was asking me why i called this meeting. I Just nodded.when lara came in i Smirked.
Tae: Okay! Lara give me your bracelet.
Lara:What wh- why
Tae: just give it to me.
She didn't know that her bracelet's beads are missing.she took it off and gave it to me.
Tae: everyone knows that last night someone broke the security. Lara is that person who did this.
Lara: Wtf are you talking.
Panther: Tae. Don't assume plz. She's my agency's agent,how can she?
Tae: i found these beads in the garden near the doors.( I showed her the beads,she examined it)
Panther: Give me the bracelet.
I handed her bracelet. She placed it on table,after that she fixed the beads on the bracelet. Her eyes filled with rage. She clenched it in her hand. She held Lara's arm and made her stand infront of her.
Tae: see. I was right.
Panther: Why did you done this.
Lara: I didn't done this. He's lying.
She slapped her.
Lara: How dare you to slap me. He was right, you all are using me. I don't like this agency work. I wish you all dead. I no he'll do that.
Panther: Who?? Nitzy tie her.
She tied her on chair.
Panther: Now tell me who is behind this.
Lara: I don't know, my ex told me to do that. And i did.
Panther: how can you be so stupid? He asked you to do so and you did. You're useless.
Lara: see! That's why i helped him. Nobody values me. I hate it. He said he still loves me. And i helped him.
Panther: Tell me his name.
Lara: I can't.
Panther: Rain call james. he'll handle her.
After that james took her with him, to put her in cell. The tension was this,that man knows about our stay place.

Dinning room

Andrew came before dinner for some work. The tension was serious. Andrew broke the silence.
Andrew: umm panther (she looked up at him and signalled him to continue)
Andrew: I think it will be good if you all shift to my mansion.
Panther: Look i know, someone attacked us but we all can't come, thanks for your concern.
Rm: panther, i think we should shift to his house, it's not a bad idea.
Suga: i agree.
Hope: yeah, We don't know when they'll attack again.
Panther looked at me and i nodded.
Panther: okay then pack your things. Thank you Andrew.
Andrew: No problem! (He smirked)
We all packed our stuff and went to the bus. The ride was dark and silent. My gut feeling was telling me something is not right. 
.
.
.
.
.
.

THNKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ☺️💜🥺KEEP VOTING 💜🥺

.
.
.
THNKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ☺️💜🥺
KEEP VOTING 💜🥺