END

2 years later.

Cold breeze brushed against my arms as i caressed the surface of the grave stone. A tear escaped my eyes i smiled weakly. It's a special day for us, i looked at the Angel 'Our daughter Taewoo' who's looking at me, her mother, with her doe eyes. 'I miss you'. I was admiring the stone in front of me without realising that tears are coming non stop "Can we go? I mean are you done admiring". I sighed and wiped my tears. " I didn't asked you to come"  I said. I looked up to meet with her whinny eyes. Taewoo copied me and looks up at her aunt. I looked at her, she's growing. I kissed her cheek she giggled, She stumbled and held my arm.
I stood up and looked in front of me and said "time flew so fast". I looked at my daughter who is grabbing my coat by her tiny hand. glancing at both of us , nitzy bend down to her level, amd carried her, She immediately wrapped her arms around her neck. Nitzy smiled and said " let's go, we need to prepare for the party, right princess". I scoffed and said " Why are you so excited?" I walked to our car,followed by nitzy with my princess in her arms.We went to our mansion and saw everyone preparing and decorating the walls. I smiled faintly and looked at them. Rain who's helping jungkook in putting balloons on walls while holding her small baby bumb, I told her not to work but she's so stubborn these days. Namjoon who's busy talking on phone and writing something. Yoongi who's busy in finding something from fridge, May be He's   hungry . I went to him and asked "are you hungry yoongs". He turned and Said " umm nothing i was searching Tangerine" I laughed and told him that we ran out of it, because my princess love it too.Everyone started to get ready for the party. I took my princess amd went to her room and took out her pink floral print frok. I set her hair free and pinned it with a hair clip. she giggled and started to play with her toys. I went in the washroom and changed in same matching outfit like my daughter. I smiled and did my hair. I went out and saw all her toys are now on the floor. This girl, I'm not in a mood to clean the whole room so i took her and went in front of mirror. She giggled and touched my earing, actually trying to pulling them."I'm missing your dad alot. It's our anniversary but he's not here with us" I looked at her who was looking at me with her doe eyes, I smiled and said " But you're with me right" I cooed her and went outside. They all are looking pretty. But nitzy and jimin was missing, I went to jin and gave him taewoo, who's willingly asking jin to take her, i asked him where are they both, which he said that they're in the kitchen checking if food is enough for us or not. I nodded and went to kitchen and saw them making out in my kitchen, These kids. Wait what!! in my kitchen! i yelled " Hey you both. Go somewhere else and do that thing but not in my kitchen" They both flinched and backed away." we-we were just" jimin tried to explain but i cut him off " checking food, i know and i saw it, how you both were checking the FOOD" I smirked and left. We went to the hall and started to chit chat, after some time i cut the cake with heavy heart. But Taewoo made me laugh she didn't wait and grabbed the bottom of the cake. we all laughed at her little actions. Everyone adore my princess. We all ate our dinner. And after some time they all left except rain and jungkook, they're living with us because i insisted them. I want to take care of her. I sent them to their room after that i changed taewoo's clothes and placed her in her bed. she's tired today and didn't trouble me.
I sighed and went in washroom for my long shower.  I stayed there for 30 minutes and went out but i stopped in door frame. The room was dark and  candles were placed on stands i started to walk towards bed and saw a small red velvet cake, i was about to turn but to strong arm stopped me. I knew who was it. "Happy anniversary my lady panther" I smiled and leaned over his shoulder, he placed few open mouth kisses on my neck, My anger is long gone now,but I'm still mad i need to act like that. I removed his hands and went to our closet . I can see him removing his tie in frustration. He came towards me and said " I'm sorry love", " look I'm here, It's still our anniversary. Let's celebrate". i sighed and turned, I glared at him. He showed his boxy smile. That's it! i can't resist his smile.I went to him and hugged him which he gladly accepted. " I went to mom's grave. I was missing her and you were not here." He caressed my hair and kissed my temple. " Now I'm here. Let's cut the cake." he said and smiled. We went to our bed and cut the cake.

Taehyung's POV
I changed into pyjamas. I looked at her who is placing the cake aside. She went to the crib and checked our princess. She came towards me, I opened my arms for her. She scooted closer to me. " She's adorable." I said while looking at the crib. she nodded while drawing circles on my chest. " Let's give her a sibling" she immediately backed away and looked at me in disbelief.
" Do you know how much pain i faced while giving birth? And she's a troublemaker! How will i handle two kids?" She said and pouted. I sat up and kissed her pout. "I was kidding lady panther" She glared at me. " I told you don't call me that". I didn't reply, just kept staring at her. her small nose with tint of anger. Her cherry lips, I grabbed her arm and pulled her. I placed my lips on hers for a passionate kiss. She immediately kissed back. I pulled her in my lap, she straddle and wrapped her both legs around my waist. I was about to pull her t shirt up but a crying sound interrupted our moment. I groaned and tighten my grip. she giggled and kissed my nose. " I thought she will never let us make a sibling for her" i said and pecked her lips. She got up and went to take our princess. She placed her in th middle of us, she started to massage her little head. It looks like heaven. My girls are near me. My other half and my creation, my blood is peacefully sleeping. I kissed both of her forehead. I didn't know that I'll handle a lady panther like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 I didn't know that I'll handle a lady panther like this

This is the end guysss..
I hope you liked the fiction.

Next story
Werewolf or infertility??

.
.
.
KEEP VOTING AND ROOTING 💜💜