CHAPTER-17

Panther's POV

I woke up by sun rays which sneak in through my curtains. I felt a arms around my waist like always and i know who it is. I turned with struggle and faced him. I thought about today's plan and sighed. I'm a very lucky person because I'm here in his arms. I want to run away with him from all the Chaos. I want to spent my night and start my morning with him. I want to play flute for him. I smiled as our first kiss thought came in my mind. I don't deserve him. I pecked his lips and unwrapped his arm carefully. I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I wore a normal shirt and a black jeans with black leather jacket. I was fixing my gun on waist gun holder suddenly someone  barge in i saw the person and sighed.

Nitzy: YAAAH! BITCH HOW CAN YOU GO THERE WITHOUT ME. YOU'RE NOT FINE AND STILL GOING. LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU'RE NOT EVEN ABLE TO MOVE YOUR HAND AND GOING ON MISSION.( She yelled)

Panther: Shhh. Don't shout he's sleeping.( I went closer to her and whispered) nobody knows that I'm going for the mission please take care of them please. I'll be okay.

She scoffed and nodded.

Nitzy: But be careful okay.( I smiled at her and she Smirked)

She went to the bed side table and took the water jar and smashed water on Taehyung's face i was shocked by her action.

Nitzy: good morning lover boy. ( She placed the jar on table)

Nitzy: see you later love.

She left and i saw Taehyung all wet and annoyed.

Taehyung: m-m-morning( he wiped his face and kissed my cheek which i wiped with my palm and he went to bathroom for his business)

At dinning table.

I saw everyone eating peacefully. But there's something different. Jungkook and Taehyung already finished there food.

Taehyung: panther you're going. I want to spend my time in music room and i want that nobody disturb me.

Jk: Hyung can i come too.

Tae: yeah you're allowed.

Jimin: wae? He's not your soulmate.

Tae: no we're going to write some lyrics together. So i want nobody to disturb us. That's it.( He looked at me and smiled)

I smiled and nodded

Panther: Okay.. enjoy yourself.

I'm happy because he's not nagging me about going with me. I grabbed Everything which i wanted. I can't carry alot of weapons because the place is more secured.

I went to my car and i hopped in and started to drive to my destination.
.
End of the POV

JIMIN'S POV

I went to the music room and saw it was locked from inside i thought something is not fine i shrugged it of and went towards terrace.