CHAPTER-21

Nitzy's POV
I was checking on the location which got blown up by someone. I was trying to find a clue but Nothing catched my attention. This is the private house of the idol luckily nobody is injured but the house is complete trash. I talked with Cops and took my leave. I straight went to our investigation room and looked at the CCTV tp find out the person who was following me.

Lucas POV
After blowing that filthy house,I was watching her i didn't know she looks more sexy in real. Her back was facing me,i eyed her ass and licked my lips. I want to fuck her right now,but I can't show myself. I need to find the device. I followed her car but she started driving fastly. She turned to somewhere and i lost her. But luckily i saw her car inside a huge mansion. I stayed in my car for a while, i saw a sexy girl came out,she was waiting for someone i went to her and Smirked.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me,she was shocked at first she Smirked backed and eyed me shamelessly.
Lucas: You're looking sexy than before.( I licked my lip)
???:What are you doing here baby boy.
Lucas:I need your help . Will you help me??( She nodded and i smashed my lips on her kissing her roughly she kissed me back, i held her arm and went to my car)

I glanced at the mansion and drove off to my place.

End of the pov.

Taehyung's POV

We came to mansion i missed our little time already. I looked at her as she was so focused to open that device,Rain and suga Hyung examining that device. I sighed and asked her to take some rest but she refused. I went out for some fresh air, I sat on the bench which is placed in the garden i stared at the sky, I smiled when y/n's smile came in my mind, her cute behaviour. I  Heard a mumbled voice,my gaze followed that Voice i saw a man kissing Lara,maybe he's her boyfriend. I rolled my eyes and went in to my room.I saw y/n checking some file I wrapped my arm around her. He leaned her head on my shoulder,i placed open mouth kisses on her neck.
Tae:Why are you so stressed?
Y/n: It's so frustrating.
( I'll write the female lead as panther in front of other but I'll write y/n in Taehyung part.so don't get confuse. Taehyung knows her real name)
Tae: What is it?
Y/n: I don't know what is inside that device. I'm just curious about it? Honestly I'm worried!
Tae: Don't stress yourself. Well i won Today's fight with nitzy!
Y/n: what?? She's the best fighter. How??

I just chuckled.

Tae: I'm a good fighter.
Y/n: well you didn't fought with me. Just wait until i recover.( She chuckled, i turned her around and stared at her)
Tae: promise me you'll never go on a mission alone like you did before.
Y/n: I can't promise.( She avoid my eye contact)
Tae:Why? ( I cupped her cheeks)
Y/n: Promises are not allowed in my work. ( She broked hug and tried to leave i held her wrist and pulled her towards me. She crashed to my chest.)
Tae: Why are you so stubborn.
Y/n: I'm not. I'm just worried about you.
Tae: I think you forgot that i saved you.( I Smirked)
Y/n: you saved me because i was injured. ( She smiled and pecked my lips before breaking hug. I grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately which she returned. I pulled her close to me. Suddenly someone barged in our room i looked at the person and rolled my eyes.
Nitzy: What are you both doing?
Tae: Kissing.are you blind.
Nitzy: Whatever! Babe the device is unlocked and I think you should check( i can sense fear in her voice)
Panther: Okay. Let's go( she looked at me and i nodded)

We went to investigation room.

End of the POV

Panther's POV

I went to the room and saw the data of device. There are list of their warehouses, auctions locations,alot of girls picture, drugs and weapons list. But one thing caught my eyes which was mr. Lee's name on the contract. I took out print out of that contract and asked rain to match the sign with all sign records. I went out and called lara.

On phone.
Lara: yes!
Panther: you have to go xxxx restaurant. There is a hidden bar in the basement. Go check, if you found something then call me. Okay. And if you found there a guy name Mr.lee Then call me. Just don't get caught. Understood
Lara: But I'm busy right now.
Panther: I don't care. You--
She hang up the call.

" Is she really a agent. Whatever" i rolled my eyes and went in.

I started to watch the videos of innocent girls who was crying and begging for let them go. A tear escaped my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I smiled to him. I'm blessed to have him in my life.

I closed the device and went to walk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BORING RIGHT 🙄.

.
.
.
.TO BE CONTINUED 🙂