CHAPTER-20

I opened my eyes and saw the most handsome man in the world. I touched his cheeks and he smiled in sleep. This is not right, He don't know about me. I should tell him about myself. This is my first time I'm feeling love and affection. I sat up and covered my body. A tear escaped from my eye when that horrible memories came to my mind. I felt shuffling beside me, i turned my head and saw him looking at me,he smiled which i returned. He sat up next to me. He kissed my temple.

Taehyung:Good morning love.
Panther: Tae i want to tell you something.
Taehyung:no. First let's cuddle.
Panther: It's important!
Taehyung: Okay! I'm listening.( He whined and wrapped his arm around my shoulder)
Panther: I am an orphan,the owner was like my mother.she never treated us like orphan.I loved her so much. Every orphan was accepted by someone one by one but she never showed me and rain to anyone. We always want to be loved but i was happy too because she was like our mother. Everything was fine but one day everything changed. ( I sobbed and he rubbed my arm) one day she came with all bruises i panicked and rushed to her she held my and rain arm,i asked her many time to know what happened with her but she hid us in our big toy box. I was so confused what was happening, rain was also crying,she covered us with alot of toys. She was about to go out of the room but a man came in and started to punch her. She was crying her heart out i was so hopeless i was nothing. I couldn't do anything. I saw rain she was fainted. Suddenly i heard her screams i looked at them,my whole world s-s- stoped after that,he raped her in front of my eyes. I didn't know that time what he was doing with her but little did i know that was wrong. She was begging to stop but he didn't. I closed my eyes and heard everything. After some time i peeked through the toys i saw nobody but her lifeless body. I was scared. I went to her and tried to wake her up but she didn't woke up. I cried. That was the last day i cried ( i chuckled) I took rain with me. I remember his face a little. His face is blur now. I remember his tattoo. That day i promised myself that I'll never became weak.
Taehyung: you're not weak. You're stronger than anyone.( he wiped my tears)
Panther:I worked very hard. I trained myself. I searched for him but i found nothing. After that i became agent. I worked there. I find out that the tattoo he had was a symbol which is only used by Yakuzas. I killed alot of them one by one,but he was not one of them. I became yakuza leader only to find him. Nobody knows about my identity except you. This is boring right ( i chuckled)
Taehyung:No. I didn't know that you trust me that much Y/n. I love you and trust you. I don't know why I'm so attached to you. Promise me you won't leave me

Panther: I trust you and love you. I promise i won't leave you. And you should call me panther.

Taehyung: No. I hate it. It's like a guy name.

Panther: But you can't call me by my real name.

Taehyung: what about baby??

Panther:eww

Taehyung:What about kitten??(He smirked)

Panther: what the hell.. call me panther in front of everyone.( I wrapped the  sheet around my body and went to the bathroom)

I went in the shower. I was about to took the body wash bottle i felt arms around my waist. I smiled.

Taehyung: I'm hungry
Panther: let me shower first,then I'll make break fast.
Taehyung:My breakfast is you!
He turned me around and pinned me to the cold tile wall.

He kissed me roughly not soft and slow like last night

He kissed me roughly not soft and slow like last night. After he done kissing me like there is no tomorrow. He hugged me. I hugged him back.
Taehyung: You've suffered a lot. Just relax for sometime. Does rain know about this?
Panther: Yeah! But she don't know him.
Taehyung: Do you want to find him?
Panther:No. I don't want to run after him. Now,I want to move on.
Taehyung: Try to forget that guy huh. Let's finish this and live together.
He kissed my forehead and i nodded.
We stayed there in that position for sometime.

End of the POV

Mr. Lee's pov

I checked the CCTV footage. I saw a girl fighting with my guards. Her face was covered with mask. My blood boiled in anger. i saw my man was beating her until Taehyung came and saved her. He took that device and went to a car. I sighed and went to my home. I straight went to my son's room. He was punching on a punching bag. I coughed and he turned around.
Mr.lee: Lucas. I want you to work for  my boss.
Lucas: But dad you know i don't like him at all.
Mr.lee: Don't throw tantrums like girls. Listen they have the device which means they'll know our illegal locations. They'll know everything about us.
Lucas:Who??
Mr.lee:I don't know. But Someone told me that yakuza's leader is helping them.
Lucas:YAKUZA'S LEADER!!Dad are you sure.
Mr.lee. NO I'm not sure,but if you help me I'll give you whatever you want.
Lucas:Deal.
Mr.lee. That's my son. Here, this is the footage of her.
Lucas: Girl.( He smirked). I Guess I'll get a new kitten .
Mr.lee: she's yours my son(i smirked)

I leave his room and i went to my room and called our boss.

Mr.lee:Boss lucas is trying to find them.
???: It's your mistake.find them as soon as possible.
Mr.lee: Okay boss. I got the location of a private house of another idol.should i blast the house.
??: It's upto you. Do whatever you want. I want that device. Understood!!
Mr. Lee: yess.
.
.
..
.
.
.To much information

I just love this pic🥺🥺💜💜
.
.
.
.
Thanks for your support ☺️❤️

Keep VOTING 💜💜💜