CHAPTER-8

Panther's Pov
I went to my room.. I don't want to talk with him.. he's such a jerk..i hate him.i was in front of my mirror.i removed my make up while mumbling words:i have to find mr.lee. I don't know who is he.i think i should call a meeting.may be someone will help us.ugh this is frustrating.i hate this kind of dresses..(i tried to unzip my dress but i think it's stuck)what the hell.goddamit open..
.

I felt pair of hands on my back un doing my zip

.
.I felt pair of hands on my back un doing my zip.i looked up in the mirror and i saw tae focused on my back while completely opening my zip.my dress started to slip but i placed my hand on my chest making sure it won't slip..he looked at me through the mirror for a moment..

Silence

Panther:what are you doing here (i turned around and face him)
Tae: I'm sorry
Panther: should i teach you how to knock!?
Tae:i know you're upset. I'm sorry.i don't know how you're helping us.but thanks for that.
Panther:hmm you can leave
Tae held my hand and placed it on his chest.
Wht the hell
Panther:what the hell you think you're doing??
Tae: I don't know why it beats fast whenever i look at you.do you feel the same??i don't like it when you joke around the guys.
Panther:can you leave.i want some rest.(in thoughts:just leave..i can't Stop my blush you idiot)
Tae:okay.. I'm sorry forgive me plz.sweet night..(he placed a soft kiss on my forehead and left)
I held my dress tightly.

Do i have the feelings for him?
I changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep with the thoughts of him..

Nitzy pov

I was passing through the JIMIN's door and a thought of massage came in my mind..i knocked his door.he came after few minutes.i stare at him.his messy hair looking perfect.his skin is glowing under the moonlight i can say he's an angel.. I've met with alot of boys but nobody has a charm like him..i was admiring him.he cleared his throat
Jimin:what do you want??
Nitzy: c'mon give me a massage
Jimin:at this hour.
Nitzy: yeah why not.
Jimin:but I'm sleepy (he whined)
I grab his collar and led him to my room..
I give him all the stuff which will used in massage.

I locked my door..
I removed my top and laid on my stomach..
Nitzy: massage my back first
Jimin hesitantly took the oil bottle and started to pore it on my back..
It made me relax.
He started to massage my back with his small hands..but the pressure was enough to make me relax..i felt secure under his touch.. it's relaxing..he is good at this..i felt him struggling because of my bra strap..i unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere in my room..i felt him stopped..i turn my head to look at him..he is blushing so hard.CUTE.
Nitzy:why did you stop.
Jimin:umm i no I'm just..
Nitzy: c'mon continue.. you're so good..

He stroked my back for sometime..and he sat on my back..
Nitzy:why are you sitting on my ass
Jimin:to give you more pleasu-i mean more comfort!
Nitzy:ah okay.

He started to massage my back.

I felt something hard on my ass cheek..ahh fuck he had a fucking boner..i didn't said anything..he started to massage my back with more pressure.a moan slipped from my mouth..

FUCK

JIMIN'S POV

I had a boner because of her..i can say she has a hot body.. when i applied more pressure a moan left from her pretty mouth.fuck it

I turned her around and looked at her shocked eyes.. before her words i locked our lips.. luckily she didn't pushed me.she kissed me back..our lips moving in sync..the kiss was full of lust and passion.i kissed her neck and marked my territory..i placed alot of hickey on her collar bone.she flipped me and Smirked..she ripped my shirt and started to kiss my neck as she started to ride my thigh..
Jimin: someone is impatient huh?
Nitzy:shut up.fuck me already!
I flipped us again.i removed our clothes.i adjusted myself at her entrance.i looked at her lustful eyes..she gave me frustrating look.
Nitzy:Fuck the tease and put it in..
I slammed in her without giving her a time to adjust i started my pace..
Nitzy:Fuck.i didn't think that you're that big
Jimin:now you know.
I thrust several times till we reach our high..
Nitzy: I'm near. Don't stop
Jimin:Fuck you're feisty
She cummed on my dick.i thrust few more times and i pulled out and cummed on her stomach..we laid there as we catch our breath..i looked at her.. she's looking a beautiful mess..i want to hold her..she looked at me.
Nitzy:Get out!!
Jimin:what!!
Nitzy :i said get out!
Jimin:what the fuck is wrong with you!?
Nitzy:nothing Now leave!.
Jimin:you don't know why I fucked you!?

Nitzy POV

He grabbed his clothes and wore it. He slammed the door as he left..

I cleaned my self and laid on my bed.
Why did i allowed him..after that fucking bastard.i don't want to see his face again.I'll not let anyone ruin my life again.it was just lust that's it..just sleep..i drifted to the dreamland..

???Pov
??:what bam bam got killed
??2:yes sir
??: fuck.go talk with cops..and get the information who killed him okay..
??2:okay sir.

??: we'll complete our mission..just wait and watch..
.
.
.
.

(Aah I don't know how i wrote that thing!! I'm innocent 👉👈)

THNKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💜💜

Plz keep voting and rooting guys..

BORAHAEEE 💜💜