CHAPTER-5

In dinning room
Panther's Pov
I went there and saw everyone is already present there..

I went in and settled on my regular place..maid served me food.. everyone was minding on there own business but suddenly i felt someone stare..i looked up and saw Taehyung was staring at me blankly..we made eye contact and he just simply smirked..i think he is thinking about the last incident.. I don't know why i always feel different whn i look at him..he is really making me insane..if this shit is going to continue I'll definitely spill my real name..ugh panther focus..but i can't..how can i resist his beautiful box smile.. I don't know how much long we are staring at each other.. everyone is looking at us..
.
.
???: You're eating without me love??i think you told me you're waiting..

Panther:here we go again(i whispered to myself)

Rain:hey nitzy!!come here.join us
Nitzy: how are you pretty

She came towards me and kissed my cheek..ugh nitzy no..i know we're best friends but don't act like that in front of them.. what'll they think??

She settled next to me..she looked at the boys and smirked..aah i know what she is thinking.. let's go with the flow😏

End of the POV

NITZY POV

i went to them and kissed my love..yaah i call her love coz she was there with me in my bad times..we are childhood friends..i looked at them and their reaction was hilarious..oh god...i sat there and saw everyone is still staring at me so i think i should break the silence..

NITZY: don't you never saw a hot girl in your entire life.. boyz??

Everyone looked at me blankly..
Oh gawwd why?

Nitzy:hey love.just tell them mind there own business otherwise you know what i'll do..

Partner:you should eat nitzy!!

I looked at panther..how can she..

Nitzy:yaah you pathner..i was shot in attempt to save you and you're not even calling me love.. you're so rude huh!!

Pather:plz bby let's eat..(with awkward smile)

I know she's acting..lol my best friend is dumb actress..
We started to eat and it's really boring..
Suddenly

Pather looked up and we made a eye contact..and i know something is gonna happen.
.
.
Pather:umm i wanna ask you some questions??
Everyone looked up and nodded

Panther: do you have girlfriends
Everyone shaked their head as no
Except jungkook who is already looking at rain..i noticed him already..this boy is gonna be die..

Pather:do you know sports??i mean i want to see your stamina..(i looked at her and Smirked)

Nitzy:i can tell that they'll die in process of pleasuring you

Everyone choked on their food..lol

Pather:tell me you dick size??(jackpot)

Everyone looked flustered by her question..even i can see blush on rain's cheeks.. she's cute..

I looked at her and she Smirked..aahh you're playing nice..i looked at everyone..they hesitantly told us their dick size and I'm impressed.. I'll enjoy here..i looked at everyone and my eyes land on jimin.. he's adorable.. he is eating nicely..he looked like a soft toy when he eats..his small hand looks cute around chopsticks..ugh nitzy no love just flirt right!!..you can't love.not again... love is useless right?? I'll just enjoy with him.. that's it..but namjoon's dick size is impressive by the way.. I can't change myself!sign.

Pather:nitzy go fresshn up and take some rest.. we'll talk tomorrow okay??.

Nitzy:arraso!!.

We went to our rooms..aah I'm tired..i went to my closet and changed my clothes..and wore my pyjamas..and went to sleep..AAH JIMIN!!;)
End of the pov

Suga's Pov

Everyone is already in there room.. I'm not in a mood for sleep..wait rain said there is a music room..yeah i can go there..how can i find that room.. let's go I'll find by myself.  i was crossing the corridors.. this house is fucking huge.. suddenly i heard someone's voice..a female's voice..i went near the door and i opened it lightly.. there's is panther on phn..and this room looks like her office.. she's working in this our.. she's watching something on her laptop..umm porn?? NO!! And she talking too but whom??

Panther:WHAT?!lizaa and rose.. we're appointed to protect them.. you idiot!!..and they are now injured..how can you be this careless.. I don't know what'll happen next..just make sure they won't die okay??

(What!!liza and rose..how can they- ugh i think i should check..she is protecting us..but this is not looks like a protection..)

I went to my room and opened TV and watched the news

Reporter:idol liza and rose got injured badly.. someone's sneaked inside in their house and tried to kill them but luckily they are safe..and they're in the hospital..we hope this will not happen again..plz be safe and alert!!

What the hell 1 months ago a idol's house was on fire..burned by someone no suspect and now this..but how..

Only pather can answer now..

(Lets appreciate his charm

(Lets appreciate his charm..)

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

BORAHAEEE 💜💜💜