CHAPTER-6

Next day
Jimin pov

I went downstairs for breakfast..no one was here.i think I'm early..
I looked up and saw Panther and nitzy coming inside from the main door..they both are in sports wear.Damn they look hot enough.. panther has athletic body.her abs are perfect..i can say why she's so strong..i looked at nitzy..damn her body is so hot.. sweat is dripping from her light bangs..she has great body.she has abs but not as fine as panther..she has more feminine body than panther..

Nitzy:are you done staring??
Jimin:i-i-i-??
Nitzy:i-i-i what..lost your tongue??
Jimin:nothing!

Few minutes later

We all gathered on dinning table

Rain:i want to give you a good news guyz??
Taehyung:what is it??
Rain: Guards give them their phones
Everyone: Really!!!
Rain:yes!!but you're not allowed to call anyone and you're not allowed to post anything on social media..like your photo location etc..

Everyone: okay..

Panther stands up for leave

Pather:nitzy complete your breakfast and meet me in basement okay??
Nitzy: okay you go.. I'll come!!

Rm:wait you can go to the basement!!
Nitzy:yeah.. who'll stop me!!
Rm:but no one is allowed..
Nitzy: I'm her right hand..we work together and she'll never say no to me..buy the way who can give me a message!!

WHAT!!?

NITZY:Geez!!shut up you asssholes..i just want to relax that's it..

Rain:i can give you masaage unieeeeee!!

Nitzy:no darling your hands are so soft..i want hard one..jimin you're going to give me a message..

HUH!!?⊙﹏⊙

Jimin:wait what?? I don't want to..

Nitzy: I'm not asking darling..
She left me dumbfounded

Skip

In the basement

Panther's Pov

We crossed checked the pendrive..again and again..i looked at up all the suspects..ugh it's frustrating me...

Nitzy: it's bambam!!
Panther:wait but he was with us..
Nitzy:he betrayed us..did you forget he always looks fishy in yakuza's meetings..
I think for a while

Nitzy:did you remember when you said that we yakuza's have to work for good.. we're not allowed to auctions if womens.he was the one who offend there..just watch at the video it's definitely bambam.

I watched the video.. he's definitely bambam..who is taking a bag from someone who us definitely a bad guy.. i can't see his face coz his back is facing us and the video quality is not that good..

Panther:we have to do something immediately.

Nitzy:you know my work right (she Smirked ) I'm gonna distract his bodyguards..

Panther:i think it's time for me to meet my friend..

Nitzy: there is a party tommorow at Jackson's place.. he'll come there..

Panther: okay!be ready for fight!!(i smirked)

I'll complete my task..

Major skip..after dinner..(a/n= lazy ass)

I was talking on my phn there is no network in the basement i went upstairs for that coz I've to arrange and check everything..i even told everything to rain.. after all she's my Hacker and healer too..

Taehyung's Pov

I was on my phn playing a random game..

I don't know where i was going and i end up in the basement..i looked up at the door and there is plate on the door which says 'stay away'.. curiosity got the best of me. I went in and my jaw dropped..i think it's like a investigation room or something..it looks horrible i saw our name of the wall..i went to the desk there was a file.it named as members details.i opened it i saw our details even our family members name was written in it..thn i looked up to the wall.. alot of pictures of dead bodies were placed on it.. i felt scared..what is this all..alot of idols photo was placed on wall..marked in red..

Panther:what do you think you're doing here??i flinched by her voice

Tae:who are you??and why you have my and my hyungs family details??(i raised my voice little.. I'm worried for my family)

Panther: it's none of your business (she came towards me and snatched the file from my hands)

Tae: everything is my business if it's related to my parents??TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT??

Panther:why should i tell you??now get out.. otherwise i won't mind to kill you!!

She was about to sit i held her hand and pinned her to wall..she s glaring at me for my action..

Tae:what do you think you're??if something happens with my parents and with anyone.. I'll show you what i can do..

Panther:what do you think of me???what do you think that who i am??

Her breath was fanning my face..

Tae: you're just a SLUT-(a Sting sensation felt my right cheek..she slapped me)

I stared at her eyes.did i said something wrong.. she's looking sad and broken..

Panther:you know what fuck off!!
(She yanked my hand and left me alone there)

WHAT ARE YOU PANTHER!!
.
.
.
.

.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BOI EVER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BOI EVER..A WHOLE BUNCH OF CUTENESS..

DROP ONE WORD FOR JIMIN
PERFECTION

YOUR TURN??

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💜💜

AND YOU CAN SUGGEST ANYTHING!!!!!

BORAHAEEE 👼