TomaRoma

Hello Kittys! How are you cuties? Hanging with my family right now, #gettingattackedbyadog. Don't you think Five Nights at Freedys is the best?!

Chapter Thirty-one

Atlanta

I woke up to someone knocking on the door.

"Come in," I said yawning and opening my eyes, to see a cat looking down at me, "Oh good morning Aphrodite."

"Breakfast is ready," Switzerland said, his face appearing in my view.

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me," I said, picking up Aphrodite and getting up.

"You should also get changed," Switzerland said, I glanced down to see I was still wearing yesterday's outfit.

"Aye sir," I shouted, saluting him with two fingers, Switzerland then left without another word.

I made some clothes appear out of thin air, and changed into them. Now I was wearing a red long sleeved shirt, black high waisted jeans and some black vans, as well as my sexy glasses.

I opened my door to find Switzerland outside my door waiting for me, aw how sweet.

"Hey Switzy," I said, smiling at said country.

"Oh hey, c'mon lets go eat," Switzerland said, heading down the hallway.

"Okay," I said, picking up Aphrodite and skipping after Switzy.

I walked into the dinning room and saw Liechtenstein, waiting for us.

"Good morning big bruder, Atlanta," Liechtenstein said, smiling kindly.

"Hey Liechtenstein," I said, sitting next to her, "What are we having for breakfast?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes," Liechtenstein said.

"I love chocolate," I said.

"How fun," Switzerland said, sitting down next to me.

"You say that a lot in the fifth season," I said, as pancakes were placed in front of us.

"I do," Switzerland asked, stabbing a pancake with a fork, don't be so mean to the pancakes.

"Yep, if you want I can show you guys the fifth season, hell I'll show you all of Hetalia," I said laughing, I probably sound insane, but hey.

"Uh... okay," Switzerland said, looking at me weirdly.

"Hehe, then what are you waiting for," I said, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"But you still need to eat your pancakes," Liechtenstein said before looking at my now empty plate.

"Pfft slowpokes," I said, sticking out my tongue, as they both looked at me in amazement, "I eat like a boss."

"Germany, Germany!" I heard a voice shout, oh god looks like Veneziano is gonna be shot down.

"What the hell," Switzerland growled, getting his gun and heading outside, with Liechtenstein and I following of course.

"Get-a back here you-a dumb ass," I heard a shout, and there's Romano... looks like I'm gonna have to save two Italians asses today.

"Get the hell out of here," I heard shots being fired, oh god.

"Ahhhh GERMANY!"

"What the-a hell- wait is- Atlanta with-a you," I heard Romano ask, a shot rang out and he yelped, "Hey what-a the hell-a was that for!"

"Boys stop fighting," I said, finally revealing my sexy body, that makes the girls and guys go crazy... Don't mind me.

"Ciao Atlanta," I heard Veneziano say, as he poked his head out from behind his brother.

"Ciao Veneziano, ciao Romano," I said to the two Italians.

"Now-a I came here for-a you, so can you-a come with me, please bella," Veneziano asked, smiling cutely, fuck he always smiles cute.

"Aww, fine I'll go with you Vene," I said, smiling back, "Now Switzy I'm gonna go, we can watch Hetalia later, okay? Okay."

Then I left, totally not quoting 'The Fault in our Stars' pffft. Okay maybe I was, but you shall never know.

"Let's go, Vene, Roma," I said linking my arms with each of them.

"Ve~ come on, let's-a go to our-a house and-a have pasta," Vene said, dragging Romano and I, away from Switzerland's house.

"So we can just walk there," I asked, raising a brow.

"Yep since its-a type of-a magical thing that-a we're able to-a do," Vene said, "But if-a you get tired or-a suddenly drained of-a strength don't-a be afraid to ask-a my big brother to-a carry you."

"Okay got it Veneziano," I said, patting him on the head.

--TimeSkip--

"Why-a did I-a have to-a carry you," Romano asked mainly yo himself, before dropping me on the couch.

"Thank you Toma-Roma," I said, smiling cutely at him.

"What-a the hell is-a 'Toma-Roma'," Romano asked, looking at me confused.

"It's a nickname I made for a fan account, of Romano," I said to Romano as he sat down on the couch next to my head.

"Oh okay," Romano said, turning on the TV, and flicking through channels.

"I'm gonna take a nap now," I said, to Romano, moving my head to his lap and drifting asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•

How was that?? And the TomaRoma thing is true :3 I don't own Hetalia, but I wish I did.