Sakura-chan

Hello again my squishes, idk anymore, I think I'm slowly losing mentality, because I watch too much Hetalia, but there is no such thin as too much Hetalia, soooo, yea. Meowth that's right.

Chapter Thirty-Five

Atlanta

I got up, before Autumn and started to get dressed in my Homestuck cosplay. Then applied gray paint to my skin, then concealed it twice.

"Kay there we go," I said, as I adjusted my horns slightly.

"Now I'm off to Se the wizard, the wonderful wizard of porn," I said to myself as I left the hotel room.

•~•TimeSkip to after the Panel•~•

"Hey Sakura-chan," I said, in a weird high-pitched voice, to Mike.

"Karkat-kuuuuuun," he replied,laughing.

"Vriska-chan is dead," Tori said, in her Terezi voice.

"Well, well, well, well, well, well, well.... well," I said.

"Just glubin' shut up already," Peter said, in his Eridan voice.

"No thanks, fish brain," I said to him, smirking.

"Wwhatevver,"Peter said, holding up his hand sassily, before we all broke into laughter.

"Oh my god, your cosplays are so good, can I take your picture," a girl asked coming up to us.

"Oh sure," I said,posing with the others, holding a magic eight ball in my hand, made to look like a robotic arm.

"Thanks," the girl said, after snapping the picture and walking away.

"Hashtag too fab for you," I said, to them, smirking.

So we went around buying anime merch, taking pictures, posing for pictures and drinking energy drinks. Then said our goodbyes for the day. Then we went our separate ways, I went to Autumn's house first, to drop her off, then went to the Italians house.

"What the crapola," Romano shouted, as I appeared in front of him, wearing gray face paint and cat ears.

"Hey Roma," I said, using magic to rid my face of the body paint.

"Oh, it's-a just you," Romano said, before hugging me, "Where-a were you?"

"At an anime convention, do you want to see some pictures," I asked, raising a brow.

"Sure," Romano said, so I showed him all the pictures taken at the con.

"So you-a dressed up as me," Romano asked, looking at me.

"Yep, it was a lot of fun," I said, smiling at Romano.

"That's-a good," Romano said, hugging me once more, "One question, why is your hair brown?"

"My hairs not, holy shit it's brown," I shouted, staring in shock at my hair.

"You-a look good as a-ah brunette," Roma said, still hugging me.

"Aww thanks Roma," I said, hugging him back.

"No problem," Roma said, giving me a long sweet kiss.

"I'm tired," I stated to Romano, pulling out of the kiss.

"Then come-a with me," Romano said, leading me to a room, "You can-a share with me."

"Okay," I said, getting into the bed, in the center of the room.

I soon fell asleep, with Romano's arms around my waist.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Vriska: Anything that doesn't belong to PockyCat is clearly noticeable, so 8ye