Notice Me Senpai

Hey-o! Do you wanna know something? You don't! Well I'll tell you anyways. My birthday is closer to the cannon birthday of Poland. I am Poland. Just call me Po! Show me your penis and junk!

Chapter Thirty-Two

Atlanta

"Ve~ Wake-a up Atlanta, Germany is-a here," I heard, but didn't bother to open my eyes.

"Like-a she's want to-a see his-a face when she-a wakes up," Romano shouted at his brother.

"But Japan is-a here too," Italy wailed, at his brother.

"How is she even sreeping through this, it reminds me of Greece," I heard Japan say as well.

"Here zhis might vake her up," Germany said before clearing his throat, "I vonce killed a man in his sleep vith a grape und his own mustache."

I still didn't wake up, "What the crapola, how did she not wak-a up already."

"Atranta-san, a person rabered 'Senpai' has noticed you, on you phone at reast," I heard Japan say.

"Senpai noticed me," I shouted immediately sitting up and snatching the phone that was in Japan's hand away, and indeed it seemed Senpai did notice me.

"How does zhat vake her up," Germany exclaimed.

"Oh Senpai did notice me, this is the best day ever," I squealed.

"What is-a senpai," Romano asked, turning to Japan.

'Hey Senpai,' I typed to my friend.

'Where have u been?!' Senpai texted back,Senpai loves me.

'All around the world,' I texted back.

'Well don't 4get the ducking panel we need to do,' Senpai texted back, thence a said, '*fucking* spellcheck.'

'Oh my god,' I texted back.

'You forgot didn't you,' Senpai texted back.

'Maybe, but am I still Romano and France, because like I need to get my cosplay ready, if I will be,' I texted back.

'Yes ur still an angry Italian and an awesome pervert,' Senpai texted back.

'Should I bring any other cosplays, we're gonna be at a three day con,' I texted back.

'Uhh, bring your Vriska one, I believe the others said you guys are doing one of those,' Senpai texted back.

'Aye sir, now I must tell the news to zhe unawesome losers I'm hanging out with,' I texted back, smirking.

'K bye,' Senpai texted back, once more, I turned off my phone and faced the others.

"I must go once more, kay bitches," I said, to the group.

"Where-a the hell are you going," Romano asked, eye twitching.

"I berieve Atranta-san is going to a convention, as Romano, France and Vriska," Japan said, sneaky bastard he was watching me.

"Aye sir," I said, saluting Japan, "Now I must go unawesome losers."

Then I made a portal and left to home. grabbing the cosplays I needed, i transported myself to Senpai's house.

"Autumn-Senpai," I shouted, latching onto, my friend Autumn.

"Hello, you got here fast," Autumn said, patting my head.

"Why wouldn't I," I asked, posing.

"Because, you're an idiot," Autumn said, I then proceeded to anime fall.

"How could you say such a thing," I said, anime crying.

"Oh hush it was a joke," Autumn said rolling her eyes.

"Okay Winter," I said, getting up and twirling around.

"My name isn't Winter," Autumn shouted, causing me to go into my emo corner.

"Oh god, get out of your emo corner, Tamaki," Autumn said, facepalming.

"Okay, now let's head to that con," I shouted, dragging Autumn out the room, with the cosplays in hand.

"Blah, don't drag," Autumn said, trying to get me to release my grip.

"Nein, I must hold onto you so we can travel to the con," I said to her.

"Fuck yoooooooou," Autumn said, groaning.

"No thanks, I'm pretty sure I have a boyfriend," I said,stepping through a portal, and to the con.

"Oh my gosh, tell me who it is," Autumn said, now clinging onto my arm.

"He is an Italian guy, really good looking, named Lovino," I said, sighing happily.

"Isn't Lovino Romano's human name," Autumn asked.

"Sí, sí, señora," I said, rushing to a bathroom with Autumn.

"So your dating Romano," Autumn asked, confused.

"Non, just a guy with that name," I said, walking into a stall and putting on my Romano cosplay.

"Oh okay," Autumn replied, putting on her cosplay, she was China.

"Hey-a dumbass," I said, getting into my Romano voice, as I exited the stall, transporting my clothes elsewhere.

"Hmm I wonder if Asu-chan is here yet," I heard a familiar voice ask, as they entered.

"Kirito-kun," I said, turning to the person who just entered, being my friend Jenn!

"Asu-chan," Jenn shouted, dressed as Prussia, she hugged me.

"Oh hey Jenn," Autumn said exiting her stall clothes in hand.

"Gimme your clothes," I said, releasing my hold on Jenn.

"Here," Autumn said, tossing me the bundle of clothes, I used magic to put them in her room.

"Alright let's sign in and get to the room," I said.

"Kay," They both said, grinning.

•~•TimeSkip•~•

"Alright so the countries that we have gathered are, The Italian Twins, China, Prussia, Russia, Germany and me España," My friend Rae, dressed as Spain said, to our small audience.

"If you don't vant to be touched or participate in any of zhe games ve may play, go sit in zhe back," Mike said, as Germany.

"And if-a you aren't-a 13 or older, please-a leave," I said, sighing.

A few people moved to the back, while some left.

"Okay now let the questions begin, aru," Autumn said.

•~•~•~•~•

How was that! I uploaded quite fast(for once)! Now Kirito-kun shall do the disclaimer.

Jenn/Kirito-kun: Asu-chan doesn't own, Hetalia, Homestuck, or Sword Art Online!

Me: Nope!

Mike: Yep, but don't we all wish we owned at least one anime...

Rae: Hell yes!