Going to le House with BTT

Okay I'm like so freaking happy at the amount of views and votes, thank you all so much!!!!! I love you guys!!!!

Chapter Sixteen

Atlanta

"Well sis, I just watch anime," I said to her smirking, she just rolled her eyes in return.

"Wait when did you get this thing," my sister asked pointing to the ahoge thingy.

"Oh zhe awesome me found it in zhe fraus hair," Prussia shouted.

"Actually Francis found it," I said pointing to France, then I looked at Prussia, "Also I'm more awesome!"

"Nein I am zhe awesome one!"

"No, I am!"

"Nein! I am!"

"Oh hush you guys are both awesome," Spain said smiling his Spain smile.

"Danke, Antonio," Prussia said smirking.

"Gracias mi amigo," I said hugging Spain.

"Alrighty then," Violet said looking at us, "Why are you here?"

"Oh we were gonna go to the mall but I need to grab some cosplays one for me and one for the fabulous Felyks," I said to her with a derpy face.

"Who's Felyks?" My sister asked confizzled.

"Oh, he's not with us, also I should probably introduce you to these three," I said smiling.

"Okay dudes this is my sister Violet, Violet this is Antonio, Francis and Gilbert," I told them while pointing to each guy in turn.

"Nice to meet you, I guess, well I'm gonna go play Legend of Zelda, bye now," Violet said before leaving us.

"Okay dudes follow me," I said marching off to my room while bumping into the occasional wall. Once I got to my room I unlocked it an motioned for the trio to go in.

They got in and I shut the door locking it, 'your in my domain now bitch' *insert pewds pic*.... Uh okay then mind.

"Hmm so zhis is your room," France asked turning to me, I nodded before going into my closet and grabbing my Rin and Len cosplays.

"Alright now let's go," I said smiling, then I heard 'ohonhonhon what's zhis?'

I looked to see what France was looking at and I have one word for you.... Yaoi!

"Uhhh France that's a personal collection please don't touch those," I said to the Frenchie who was slowly inching towards the Hetalia yaoi.

"Ohonhonhon so you 'ave a personal collection," he said chuckling, it took me a second to process what he meant and I blushed.

"Non, it's not like that, France," I said tackling him to the ground before he could reach the Hetalia ones.

"Vhat are jou two doing," Prussia asked coming out of my closet, wait why was he in my closet?

"What are you talking about," Spain said coming out of my bathroom, then he started Fususususuing and pointed to France.

I looked at France who was still currently under me, looking confused as well until we noticed what position we were in and we scrambled away from each other.

"N-non it's not like zhat," France said standing up.

"Yea bros, I just wanted to make sure he didn't touch my books, the special books," I said to them smirking.

"Kesesese vhat is so special about zhem, frau," Prussia asked.

"I will tell you someday, okay," I answered with before picking up the cosplays I dropped and going out the door with them following and then blah blah blah.

•~•~•~•TimeSkip cause I'm lazy•~•~•~•

Once we got back everyone was staring at us and England shouted, "What the bloody hell took you so long!"

"être sourcils tranquilles (French: be quiet eyebrows)," I said to England, with France laughing his French laugh.

"What did you say," England asked me so I shook my head, so he went up to France, "What did she say frog?"

"I won't tell you angleterre," France said still laughing.

"Okay, but we were taking along time because we walked to my place," I told England, who just frowned, "It's not that far away if you guys wanna come."

"I wanna see your house," America said already walking out the door...

"Okay anyone else," I asked, everyone nodded and started heading out the door, well I guess we're going to my house with the axis, allies, Romano and the BTT.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Crappy I know but I got slight writers block so yea, well anyways eat some pocky, and pet some cats!

Spain: This chica doesn't own Hetalia, now adios!