Fin Can Play Metallica

Chapter Fifty- two
Atlanta

"Do you know how much school you've missed, while you've been hanging around with these hooligans," H. Dad asked immediately when we walked through.

"Not much to be completely honest," I said, inspecting my nails.

"Where has this new attitude come from," H. Mom asked.

"Getting back missing memories," I said.

They froze and stared at me in shock, mouth agape.

"W-wait you know now," H. Mom asked.

"Wait... What, I'm so confused, did you dudes know the whole time," America asked, to be completely honest I was pretty confused too.

"Yes, we also know you're all countries," H. Dad said.

I choked on my spit, "W-what?!"

"It's time we told you the truth," H. Mom said.

"You should probably sit down," H. Dad said.

"I want the revised version," I said, so much sass.

"No you're just making me uncomfortable and I really want to sit myself," H. Dad said, causing Liechtenstein, America and I to laugh a little as we sat down.

"Francis I'm gonna go get Violet, I'll be right back," H. Mom said.

"Okay," H. Dad said, nodding.

"So you-a gonna tell the-a story or-a what," Romano asked.

"Alright it all started while your mother and I were on vacation, she was already 7 months pregnant with your sister, we were at Italy, and a man and a woman approached us.

"The woman claimed she was Ancient Greece, the man claiming his was Ancient Rome, the woman held a small child in her hands, she asked us to take care of the small child and that the small child represented the Lost City of Atlantis, she said once our child was born, you'd take on her appearance and grow up with her.

"She said once you came in contact with countries you'd start to change into your original self and if you came in any affectionate contract like a hug or a kiss from one of your siblings, you'd change all at once," H. Dad explained.

"Well makes sense why the hug from Athens turned me," I murmured, stroking my chin.

"Yo, so ya found out you were a country," Violet said, jumping onto one of the armchairs.

"Yes I did, did you know the whole time as well," I asked.

"Yep you were the only one that didn't know," Violet said.

"Wow I feel so lame," I said, laughing.

"Well it's getting late, you guys should probably stay the night," H. Mom said.

"Eh, why not," I said, shrugging, then turning to the countries, "You can all up and motherfucking camp out in my room."

"Alright, vell lead zhe vay," Liechtenstein said, in her cuteass motherfucking German accent.