Buying all the pocky and some dresses

Instead of pastaaaaaaaa it's turned to pockyyyyyyyy, that's right Japan is better is so many more ways.... Well onward with the story.... I guess?

Chapter Eighteen

Atlanta

Poland and I walked into the mall, being as fabulous as ever, and first went into a girly kind of store...

"Oh my gosh Lanta, you should like, totally try this dress on," Poland squealed, holding up a dress that was blue a blue dress, but then it was like they put a pink corset over it, but you could still see the sleeves.

"Uh, I guess so Poland, it's not really my style but okay," I said grabbing the dress, and heading to the dressing room, with Poland trailing behind me.

"Okay, so now get, like, totally, dressed," Poland said shoving me into an empty room.

I looked at the dress and slightly cringed, it looked like something 2p!England would wear, I love him and all, but pink is just not my color. Nevertheless I put on the dress and walked out the room, to see Poland with more dresses.

"That looks, like, totally, good on you," Poland complimented smiling and handing me more dresses.

After I tried on various dresses, Poland and I left, with him buying all the dresses that he thought I looked, 'Like, totally, fabulous,' in. So we went to another store which was a chocolate store...?

"Like, totally, buy yourself something," Poland said smiling, so I ended up getting a hot chocolate mixed with caramel, that had whip cream and chocolate and caramel syrup cross crossing with one another.

"Thanks Felyks," I said while sipping my drink, he nodded and continued eating his choclate bar.

Next store we went to was more to my taste, it had pocky!!!!! So I bought like fifteen boxes of pocky and some Japanese soda. Poland looked at me like I was crazy when he saw the amount of pocky I had.

"It's too bad they didn't have any Faygo," I said to Poland, as we were making our way out of the mall.

"What's Faygo?"

"It's a kind of soda, that was mentioned quite often during and after act 5 in a popular web comic called Homestuck!"

"Okay, well that's like totally weird, but I think that you should, like, totally, get your new dress on."

"Which one?" I asked sweatdropping.

"The first one I showed you silly," Poland said as if it was obvious.

"Okay then, only for you though Felyks," I said before marching to a bathroom after giving him my pocky, and grabbing my dress.

I walked into a stall, locked it and took off the dress the BTT, choose and put on the pink and blue, Oliver Kirkland outfit.

"Okay then," I said checking myself in the mirror, before walking out to Felyks with the BTT dress in my hands.

"Yes this is definetly for you," Poland said taking my old dress and folding it then putting it in a bag, before handing me my pocky.

"Now can we go," I asked nomming on my strawberry covered pocky.

"Dobrze(sure)," Poland said, and I just walked after him taking that as a yes.

"Okay let's go," I said once we arrived in the parking lot, and I opened a portal getting us the hell out of there, because for some reason I couldn't shake the eerie feeling that someone was watching us....

? POV

We're coming for you, so watch out.... Atlanta....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wonder who the mystery person is that is stalking our poor heroine.... we can only wonder... Anyways here's Turkey with the disclaimer, I don't really know why he's here.

Turkey: Just remember I'm better then that Greece guy, also the writer chick doesn't own us.

Author-sama: Don't call me that I am the author I can click one button and make you reread everything about troll romance.

Turkey: What are you talking about?

Author-sama: Nothing *waves and skips off*