Odd Friend Trio

"Ugh do I have to go to that bitchass motherfucker called school," I asked.

"Yes, you have to go to that 'bitchass motherfucker' aka school," Athens said, eating a bowl of cereal, while I on the other hand am eating CANDY!!!!!

"I'm too school for cool," I shouted, then realized what I said and said, "Wait, what?"

"Pfft, bwahahahah, did you seriously just say that," Sparta asked, sitting on the table and stealing one of my candies.

"Yes she did, now would you please get off the table, on another note how'd you get in here," Athens asked.

"No I won't get off the table and magic," Sparta said, snickering.

Athens pulled out a sword and stabbed Sparta with it causing him to fall to the ground, "Thank you for getting off the table."

"Little help here Olympia," Sparta asked, reaching out a hand to the Olympic.

Olympia sighed and tug the sword out of Sparta's back before handing it to Athens.

I was all the while watching this with Greece, both of us eating popcorn.

"Are you prepared to fight me," Sparta asked, pulling out a sword and holding it out towards Athens.

"Not at this particular hour, no, maybe later," Athens said, pushing the sword tip away from her face.

"Ugh I'm gonna go get dressed," I said, sighing and getting up to head to my room.

"Atlantis," Athens said, causing me to turn and see the city-states all had serious faces.

"Yes Athens," I said, looking her in the eyes, shots getting serious.

"Breakup with the Italian," Sparta said, before turning and leaving with Olympia and Greece.

"Of course," I murmured, sighing and turning away.

"It's for the better Atlantis, he's Italian, we're Greek, it just doesn't fit the job description," Athens said, getting up and heading to her room.

I signed sadly and went to my room as well, pulling out my uniform, it was Gauken Hetalia style, it was beautiful, it's pure art.

After getting dressed, I headed out and ended up bumping into Athens.

"Here's your bag," Athens said, handing me a bad, it had a pic of Fiona and Marshall Lee from Adventure Time on it.

"It's so fucking adorkable," I squealed, grasping the bag and going to run out the door but instead of the door, I hit a wall.

"Pfft, you still run into walls," Athens said, laughing.

"Shut the fuck up," I said, running out the door this time.

As I ran out the door I bumped into a smaller figure, causing them to fall to the ground.

"Oh hello Atlanta," Liechtenstein said, smiling at me.

"Liechtenstein," I shouted, tackling the girl in a hug.

"Uh, Miss. Atlanta can you let go of me," Liechtenstein said.

"Oh of course Liechtenstein," I said, letting go of the girl and helping her up.

"Vell how you and your siblings," Liechtenstein asked, smiling at me.

"It's a long story," I said, sighing.

"I've got time," Liechtenstein said, giggling.

"I can't date Italians apparently(even though they be hot as fuck), so I have to break up with Romano," I said.