Rin and Len

So my friend came back from Greece!!!! Yes, she has confirmed that cats roam around! I was just like er mer gerd! She said that they were fluffy! Well anyways onward with the story!

Chapter Nineteen

Atlanta

We got back and I walked through the door with Poland, and the countries all stared at me surprised.

"Mon ami, what 'append to zhe dress zhat we picked out," France asked, with a frown.

"Poland bought me some new dresses this is one of them," I said smiling a bit.

"Oh okay mon ami," France said swooping in and hugging me, so I hugged back.

"Don't touch her, frog," The black sheep said pulling me out of Francey-pants' arms.

"Well black sheep of Europe, how do you know zhat she didn't want the 'ug," France said to Mr. Eyebrows.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that!" Iggybrows shouted at France, and that lead to an all out fight between the two.

I calmly grabbed Poland's hand and dragged him upstairs to my room, and showed him the Rin and Len cosplays.

"I'll pick this one," Poland said pointing to the Rin cosplay.

"Alright I figured you would anyways," I said before handing him the cosplay, and shoving him in the bathroom, so I could get dressed and he could.

Both Poland and I finished getting dressed at coincidently the same time, he then dragged me into the bathroom and after showing him the pictures of the Rin and Len he styled our hair to look like the two. Once he was done he showed me the finished work and it was actually pretty spot-on, he even tucked in my curl, when he put on the headphones.

"Alright let's go and show them our finished work," I said to Poland skipping downstairs with him.

Once we got downstairs, we saw everyone else in their Halloween costumes. England was Sherlock, America was Captain America (what a surprise... Not), Prussia was a Tectonic Knight, the two Italians were popes, basically they were all dressed up as something that had to do with their countries.

I went up to the BTT, which were all dressed as pirates, "Hey dudes!"

"Hey, again, frau," Prussia said smirking, "Do jou like our outfits?"

"Ja, they are very awesome, Prussia," I said mimicking his smirk.

"So what are you supposed to be mon ami," France asked, before Japan came up.

"Atranta-san I am very fond of your cospray," Japan said, he was dressed as a samurai.

"Arigato," I said to Japan bowing, to which he bowed back, then left to talk to the axis.

"Alright dudes Poland and I shall go, so bye," I said to the BTT, then grabbed Poland's hand and made my way to my place.

When we arrived my friends Tori, Melanie, Peter, and Mike were all there, and upon my arrival I was glomped my Tori wearing a Hatsune Miku cosplay.

"Hey Atlanta finally," Tori said letting me go, she then whispered in my ear, "So you found your matesprite."

"Nononono me and Felyks are just friends," I said shaking my head ruffly.

"Yep we're shopping buddies," Poland said cutting in.

"So what did he make you buy," Mel who was dressed as Neru Akaita cosplay.

"Dresses, upon dresses, jeans, shirts and more dresses," I said my eye twitching.

The two snickered as Mike who was cosplaying Karkat from Homestuck and his bro Peter who was cosplaying Eridan came up.

"Hey fuckass," Mike said to me waving.

"Hey crab boy," I replied, this was our normal greeting to one another.

"Hey Len," Peter said coming up to me, while mimicking Eridan's 'wavy' accent, "So wwhy are you the guy."

"Because Felyk, wanted to be the girl," I said sweatdropping.

"Wwell hello then Felyk," Peter said to Felyk who said hi back.

"So are we gonna go prank some bitches or what," I asked smiling, they nodded, Felyk a bit hesitantly.

"Good cause I know the perfect place," I said laughing evilly.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Pretty sure it's obvious on who they're gonna prank, like let's be real here. Well then it's time for um I guess Melanie can do the disclaimer.

Mel: I got to be in the fanfic hahaha, oh also author-san doesn't own anyone, except Atlanta.

Author-san: Thanks I guess for that.

Tori: Cool so I also got to be in the fanfic.

Peter: Yes I got to be in the fanfic, whoop whoop haha Vriska *points at author-san*

Mike: She also doesn't own Vocaloid or Homestuck.

Author-san: Okay guys why in fucks sake are you all here!?

Peter: Well you had us in the story so this is what you get, Serket.

Author-san: Shut your trap Ampora! Well that's it for now.... see you in the next chapter. *starts fighting with the idiots she calls friends*