Switzerland is so Neutral

Hello everyone! How are you I'm doing great! I took a test to find out which SAO character I am, I got Asuna, now my friend has even more of a reason to call me 'Asu-chan' cause she likes to be Kirito... Now onwards to the story, my Kitties! (That's the name of my growing fanbase, welcome to the Kitty Club where the Pocky is free and you can pet cats for no charge as well)

Chapter Thirty

Atlanta

"What are you-a doing with-a that cat, shouldn't you be-a giving it back," Romano asked me, as we were leaving.

"Greece said I could keep her," I told Romano, petting Aphrodite.

"Well o-a-kay," Romano said, as he went to pet Aphrodite she hissed and batted his hand away.

"Hey bastard, don't-a hiss at-a me," Romano shouted at the cat, her response was to hiss.

"Don't hiss at Romano," I told Aphrodite, shaking my head at the cat.

"Hah," Romano said, smugly, hands on his hips staring at the cat.

"Romano don't yell at Aphrodite," I said scolding Romano.

"She-a started it," Romano said, huffing and glaring at Aphrodite.

"Whatever floats your boat Romano," I said to the Italian.

"Hey Atlanta, do jou want to spend time in Germany, vith Italy and I, also mein bruder," Germany asked, coming up to me.

"No she's-a coming with Spain and-a I, to Spain," Romano said, growling at Germany.

"Nah, I'm actually gonna stay with..." I searched for some country, who'd be happy to house me and spotted Switzerland, "Switzy and Liechtenstein, bye suckas!"

"Hey Liechtenstein, wait for me," I said, chasing after Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

"Oh hey Atlanta," Liechtenstein said smiling at me.

"Hey Liechtenstein, do you think I can stay with you and your bruder," I asked, smiling back.

"Sure," Switzerland said.

"Kay thanks," I said, smiling, I turned around to wave goodbye at a furious looking Romano.

"Let's go," Switzerland said, grabbing Liechtenstein and I's hands and pulling us toward what I would guess to be his car.

-TimeSkip to when we arrive in Switzerland-

"Ah the country of neutrality, smell the air," I took a huge intake of breath, "Smells like neutrality."

"What the hell are you doing," Switzerland asked.

"Breathing neutral air," I replied casually, Liechtenstein giggled at my response.

"Let's go, big Bruder already has a car waiting," Liechtenstein said skipping ahead.

"Okay," I said, running to catch up to Liechtenstein, with Switzerland following behind of course.

We stopped at a car, such neutrality. All things neutral, all things neutral. We got into the gorgeous car, aye, so neutral.

•~•~•~•

Once we got to Switzerland's house, I had already finished singing the Frozen soundtrack. Let it go, let it go, cause the cold never bothered me anyway.

"Liechtenstein what's it like to live with Switzy here," I asked, pointing at Switzerland.

"Oh well it's a lot of fun I guess, big Bruder takes good care of me too," Liechtenstein said, smiling at me.

"Coolio," I said, smiling back at Liechtenstein.

"So what's the cats name," Switzerland asked suddenly, looking at the cat atop my head.

"Aphrodite, I got her from Greece," I said, petting the cat.

"Oh cool, can I pet her," Liechtenstein asked, looking at the cat in awe.

"Yea sure," I said, smiling goofily, taking Aphrodite off my head.

"Thanks," Liechtenstein said, petting the cats soft fur.

"Of course Liechtenstein," I said.

"You should get another one," Switzerland said, behind me.

"What do you think I'm gonna ask Norway for," I said, in a duh tone.

"Why Norway," Switzerland asked, confused.

"Because Norwegian Forest cats are so cute," I said, my eyes shining in excitement.

"What do they look like," Liechtenstein asked, as we sat down on the couch.

"Let me pull up some pictures," I said, whipping out my iPhone, and searching up 'Norwegian Forest cats'.

I showed Liechtenstein and Switzerland the awesome cats. They were in such awe, that I could feel the neutralness coming off of Switzerland.

"Hey so what did you do while we were gone," Liechtenstein asked.

"Oh I turned all the boys into girls, you know the usual," I said, casually, they both stared at me in shock.

"Well then, would you like to share a room with me or sleep alone," Liechtenstein asked.

"Sleep alone, so I get a nice long sleep," I said yawning.

"Okay, I'll show you to your room," Liechtenstein stated.

"Yay lets go," I said, picking up Aphrodite and heading after Liechtenstein.

"Okay here you go," Liechtenstein said, stopping at a door.

"Cool thanks Liechtenstein," I said smiling.

"Your welcome, big Bruder is in the room next to you and I'm across from you," Liechtenstein said.

"Kay," I said, going into the room and passing out on the bed.

Third Person POV. somewhere else.

"So they're making them self a school," a brunette asked, raising a brow.

"Yep and the chick that we need is there," a blonde replied.

"Why do we-a need her anyways," an Italian voice asked, angrily.

"You'll see, you'll see, once we get our hands on that poppet we'll be granted new things," a pinkette said, grinning maliciously.

Atlanta's POV

I sneezed in my sleep, 'Someone must be talking about how awesome I am.' I thought tiredly, before falling back asleep.

•~•~•~•~•

Done my kitties, remember I don't own nothing! Remember make pasta not war! Sorry this is kinda short. Who are these mysterious characters are they referencing back to chapter eighteen? Maybe.