Artemis

Hey guys! How are you? I'm so, like, bored. I'm Poland, because they love my fabulousness. They love how fab, I am.

Chapter Forty-one

Atlanta

I woke up, still at Romania's house, in one of the guest rooms. Romano was with me, still asleep. 'He looks so cute, when he sleeps,' I thought to myself, running my fingers through his hair, avoiding his curl.

"Ciao," Romano said, sleepily.

"Ciao Roma," I said, giving him a kiss.

"I still-a haven't given-a you your-a present, so-a here," Romano said, handing me a small square box.

I opened it and found a charm bracelet, with an Italian flag, leaning tower of Pisa, pizza, pasta and tomato charm.

"Aww thanks Roma," I said, picking up the bracelet.

"Here," Romano said, taking it and putting it around my wrist, "Now-a everyone knows-a your mine-a."

"You're so cute, Romano," I said, hugging him.

"Hey you guys awake," I heard Romania ask, knocking on the door.

"Yes, we are," I said, so Romania entered.

"I have breakfast ready, unless you guys wanna keep cuddling," Romania said, smirking.

"No we were just getting out of bed," I said yawning.

"Sure seemed like it," Romania said, grinning before leaving.

"Damn vampire-bastard," Romano growled, glaring at the door.

"Well let's eat," I said, tugging Romano out of bed.

"But I don't-a want to, I want to-a sleep," Romano groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Well we were woken up earlier then usual," I said, it was like, six am.

"Let's-a eat," Romano said, wow, bipolar much?

"Alright let's go," I said, heading out the door, there were little signs that told you where to go.

"At least-a the stupido vampire prepared ahead," Romano commented, glancing at the signs.

"Well he had to, wouldn't want anyone to get lost in this gigantic mansion," I said, as we wove through the many hallways.

"Sí," Romano agreed, as we finally reached the dinning room, where others were sitting and eating.

"Hello Atlanta, by the way you still need to open some of your presents," England said, sipping his tea, so sophisticated.

"Oh really, did I even open any last night," I pondered.

"I don't-a think so-a," Veneziano answered, smiling.

"Oh well I'll do that later," I said sitting down next to Norway, with Romano next to me and Switzerland across from me, they all were glaring at each other...

"Okay it's time to eat," Romania sang, at the head of the table.

I took a bite of the food and smiled, it was so good. We continued eating in silence, until America got into an argument with Switzerland, about who's cheese was better...

"Guys stop fighting over weird shit," I said, facepalming.

"We will if you tell us who's better and why," America said, like a little kid...

"Swiss cheese," I said, after thinking for a while, "Because I can eat it when it's not used with anything else."

"What, but mine is totally better," America said, pouting.

"I thought you said we'd drop the discussion," Switzerland commented.

"Ugh, fine," America said rolling his eyes, he's such a little kid.

We finally got to eat with anymore arguments, and I opened presents from everyone, they were all really great, except France's, France gave me something I'd rather not talk about... Iggy gave me the Inheritance series, Veneziano gave me a cute plushie of a cat, Japan gave me a manga series called A Certain Scientific Railgun, Greece got me a cat, a Norwegian Forest Cat, that was black and white. There was a lot more of stuff, I sent them all to Italy, but kept the cat with me, which I still needed to name.

"I'll name you Artemis from Ancient Greek mythology," I said holding up the cat, as people started to go to their own countries, with the aid of Romania and his magic.

"Thanks again Romania, last night was awe- wonderful," I said, couldn't have Prussia popping out of nowhere.

"Your welcome darling," Romania drawled, smiling a toothy grin at me.

"I'll be heading back to Italy now," I said opening a portal, Romano had already gone ahead earlier.

"It's okay, I already have a portal open," Romania said, smirking dangerously, before pushing me into the portal he opened.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

End of le chappie. Sorry it took so long ;~; I promise to try not to take so long. I love you guys.

Romania: PockyCat doesn't own Hetalia, but she is doing editing for a friends story

Germanly: The story is a Creepypasta one, so if jou like zhat zhen check it out

Veneziano: Ve~ Sí go-a check it-a out! It's by NeonOkami