There Aint No Party Like A Pewdiepie Party!

Made another story, cause all I have is ideas, so I made another one...

Chapter Forty- Two

Atlanta

I stumbled through the portal, clutching Artemis safely to my chest.

"What are you doing here," I heard a voice ask, I looked up and saw Denmark.

"I don't know, Romania sent me here," I answered, frowning.

"Well I guess you can hang out with us then," Denmark cheered, looping his arm around my shoulder and dragging me god knows where.

"Oh hey Atlanta, what are you doing here," Finland asked, as we arrived in the living room.

"I don't really know myself," I commented, deadpanning.

"Well want some licorice," Iceland asked, holding up a piece of licorice.

"Sure," I said and walked over to the Icelandic male and took the piece of licorice.

Norway walked in sipping some Starbucks, and his eyes widened slightly when he saw me.

"Hey Norge," I said waving the piece of licorice sticking out of my mouth.

"Hej Atlanta, vhat are you doing here," Norway asked.

"Oh Romania shoved me in a random portal, so I'm here, I'll stay for a little while too," I answered, whipping my phone out and telling Romano I was staying with the Nordics.

"Hm," Sweden said or rather grunted.

"So Sveden," I said, mimicking Finland's voice, Sweden just looked at me so I continued, "Wanna watch some Pewds?"

Sweden just whipped his phone out, went on YouTube and turned on Pewds. Swedish power I guess, I wonder how Pewdiepie would react to Sweden from Hetalia, ah that'd be hilarious.

•~•~•~•TimeSkip•~•~•~•

Denmark and Finland had to drag Sweden and I to eat, because we were too engaged in Pewds, even during dinner we were watching Pewds.

"Oh my god," Denmark finally yelled, causing Sweden to pause Pewds.

"What chu want," I asked glaring at Denmark.

"Stop watching that already, don't you think it's enough, what are you gonna do, sleep together to continue watching that," Denmark asked.

Sweden and I both looked at each other, then to Denmark, and Sweden said, "Sure."

That made all the Nordics to look at us like we were crazy.

"You guys don't understand how fabulous Pewds is," I said, Sve held up his hand for a brofist and I gave him that brofist.

"Are you guys gonna become like best friends now, or something," Denmark asked raising a brow.

"Sure vhy not," Sve said, to which I added, "We'll be besties for the resties."

"There is something wrong with you," Iceland said before leaving.

"I agree," Denmark agreed and left as well, leaving Finland and Norge.

"I'm glad you guys are friends," Finland said smiling at the two of us.

"Thanks Fin," I said smiling back at him, then Sve hit the play button and we continued to watch.

•~•~•~•~•~•

It was already five in the morning, everyone except Sve and I were sleeping, we were still watching Pewds. The only time we stopped was to pee, or get food. We were surrounded with energy drink cans and food wrappers, we both had bags under our eyes, but we had made a silent agreement to watch Pewds all night long, no matter what episode.