The Call

Okay I'm back, stay an otaku, please love me and I don't own Hetalia only Atlanta and any other people that might pop up.

Chapter Four:

Atlanta

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Atlanta, where have you been," a voice asked on the other line, and that voice being one of your best friends, named Autumn.

"Autumn-chan, I'm hanging out at a...." I looked around at the coutries, "I'm practicing for an anime convention thing so .... yea."

"Ooooo, your lying I know you're getting dirty," she said into the phone.

"Y'know you'd be a great match for France," I threatened to her while laughing evilly.

"No thanks, he's not my, uh, type," Autumn replied back.

"Why are you so hilarious," I asked over the phone, with a slightly sarcastic tone.

"It's because I hang out with the weirdest people ever," Autumn replied.

"Yay, I'm weird!" I shouted into the phone.

"So, I called because I wanted to know if we were having another history contest, where you can choose your team."

"Oh okay sounds good, and it seems like it already have a team picked just for the occasion." I said smirking evilly.

"Well good for you, I'll be going now, we will set the date to November 29th."

"Okay thanks." I told her.

"Okay guys here's the plan my friend Autumn and I usually have history tests and this time your on my team there is no backing out," I told them smiling, "We will win this."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Short but that's all I got sorry, just stay an otaku and love me.