I Dont Know ❤️

Nicole was angry he was the last person she ever wanted to see right now ! She couldn't stand to look at him ! She wanted nothing more than to hurt him the way he hurt her ! He not only kept things from her but he robbed John of so much ! Seth knew from the moment he saw her exactly who she was ! But instead of doing the right thing he kept it a secret and hoped that no one would find her ! He would make her fall in love with him so that when her real family found her she was so in love with him that she wouldn't want to go back and it was starting to work until John and his friends stepped in to ruin it all !

Nikki: What ?
Seth: I'm so sorry that I lied to you I just wanted to make you happy with me and I liked you I've always liked you I know what I did was wrong but I was the only one there to help your remember that ! I was the only one who was willing to be there for you ! I was willing to drop it all just to be by your side and help you ! I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me because if you think about it if it wasn't for me you'd probably be someone lost alone with your baby !
Nikki: Are you done ?
Seth: Yes !
Nikki: Good now listen to me your a low sick person ! The moment you found me in that hospital in a coma and you knew who I was you should have called John ! You should have informed someone of where I was ! Not only for me but for my son ! And John you robbed him of being there when Anthony was born ! Your robbed him of the chance to see his first son being placed in his arms and naming him he probably doesn't even like the name Anthony !
John: Actually Nicole we always said out first son would be named Anthony !
Nikki: Really ?

She said as she turned around to face him !

John: Yeah since my name is John Felix Anthony Cena !
Nikki: Well see them my amnesia isn't that bad I remembered something !

He smiled and kissed her !

Nikki then turned back around to Seth ! She could see that he was heartbroken watching them kiss but he didn't say anything !

Nikki: I was suffering for months not knowing who I was and what my family was like I didn't know what would happen when I told my son I didn't know his father and then you offered to be the father figure for my son ! I hate you Seth ! I don't know if I could ever forgive you ! Now leave my house !
Seth: This isn't your house ! It's Johns !
John: She's my wife which makes this her house now you heard her leave !

Nicole turned around and buried her self into Johns chest as he hugged her !

Seth was angry he saw how fast Nicole gave into him ! If the hickey on her neck wasn't of any indication it was the way she was now just taking in her new life or well her old one !

Seth walked away angry ! As he thought that he needed a plan to take her away from him !

John pulled away from Nicole and he cupped her face !

John: You okay ?
Nikki: Yeah thanks to you ! Thank you !

John just smiled and kissed her

John: Umm Nicole there's something that's I need to tell you it's been bugging me and I just need you to know now !
Nikki: What is it ?
John: I kind of accidentally remarried !
Nikki: What !?!?!.................